Fingers Crossed please

Hi

We have made an offer on another property this afternoon which will become our PPOR and mean that our existing home will become our next IP.

So, fingers crossed please that the vendor accepts our offer.

Thanks, in advance, for your kindness.

Dale

/me crosses everything that can be crossed (without causing pain!)

Good luck with it Dale!!!

asy :D

Good for you Dale, i hope your deal gets over the line.

I too am waiting to see if the vendor accepts an offer.......

So hopefully we will both be popping some corks, sometime next week......

Cheers
watto

Sending lots of complying vendor vibes vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Hello all

Well, after about 4 phone calls of negotiation we signed off on the contracts this morning. The details are:

Original asking price $395k - $420k
Purchase price $370k
Deposit $5k only.
Settlement 14th Feb 2003

It is 2 year old home with 5 bedrooms ( or 4 plus study) and in the end the real issue for the vendor was the settlement date.

The agent has asked me not to buy another property through her as she spent half the night negotiating . . . mind you, I was very pleasant and friendly (of course) I just held my ground.

Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts as I have no doubt it helped.

Have fun and good luck Watto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

Hey Dale!!

Well done!!!

um... any chance you wanna come work with me? You would make a good RE Agent!!!

HAHAHA

Congratulations!!!!

asy :D

Bet you feel just great now Dale :)
Isn't a lovely feeling when your offer gets accepted and all your hard research has paid off? I can just see you now negotiating like a true gentleman but underneath sticking to your guns and not letting emotion get in the way....

Done like a true blue investor! Keep up the great work!

Well Done Dale.

You got what you deserve.
Next time I buy something can you be my buyers agent.
They say you have to watch the quiet ones.

Regards

Brian H

hehehe, Brian don't get confused when you think of 'boring', 'conservative', 'quiet' accountants.

The picture just doesn't fit our Dale :D

and Congratulations Dale!! although I'm sure Sue had a lot to do with it! (there's nothing like teamwork!)

Ruby :)

Back