First Home Buyer - Where to buy in South, SouthWest of Brisbane

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Brisbane and need an advise on where to buy a house on South, South West of Brisbane for $300K to $350K. Keen on getting first home buyer grant. I have a permanent job in Logan. My only requirement is safety and easy access to shopping center. Is buying a House and Land package is better or ready to move property?

Thanks in advance for your help

If you are going for the first home owners grant, I assume you are buying to live in the place.

If you work in logan, why not buy in logan to be near work? There are plenty of safer areas in logan, it would be a much shorter list to describe the areas that may be less safe.

Rochedale South, Springwood, Daisy Hill, Shailer Park, Tanah Merah, Loganholme are all pretty safe, leafy suburbs with good access to shopping centres (eg. Logan Hyperdome around daisy hill, shailer park area).

You may be able to get a small, older house around these areas for $350k but you would also pay that much for a block of land, so a house and land package in this area would not be possible.

Back