First post: new to IP and buying in Perth

Allan press from satterley is the sales guy for all these places, he has confirmed to me a few times there is a 12 month owner occupier rule. obviously a house mate is ok & theyd be pretty good rentals after 12 months.

I think there is general acknowledgment that the full houses for sale under this scheme are being.picked up by smart invesyors (or fhb's) knowing the huge land potential.

Ps to the OP i think these in mirrabooka look good, well done. better than some of the balga girra ones ive seen with far less space

Well done

Last edited:
Allan press from satterley is the sales guy for all these places, he has confirmed to me a few times there is a 12 month owner occupier rule. obviously a house mate is ok & theyd be pretty good rentals after 12 months.

I think there is general acknowledgment that the full houses for sale under this scheme are being.picked up by smart invesyors (or fhb's) knowing the huge land potential.

Ps to the OP i think these in mirrabooka look good, well done. better than some of the balga girra ones ive seen with far less space

Well done

Thanks Beijos!

And the 12 month rule you mentioned is correct. That's alright though, living in the house for a further 6 months won't bother me so much.

The land potential for my property isn't so great, the entire block is only 360sqm or so.

When you say huge amount what are we looking at?

It just has to be justafiable as them paying for their expenses, in other words what you would be out of pocket by them staying there. In my opinion 100-200 per week is reasonable where as 400 or 500 is not and would be classed as income.

Comes down to interpretation.

cheers.

Back