First rental payment!

I still get a little buzz when the rent goes in even after 14 years. When I check the account I always turn to my hubby and say "Yay! We're rich!".
I don't know why and I guess it's just a habit now but it just makes me feel like no matter what else is going on in my life....something is still working.

I still get a little buzz when the rent goes in even after 14 years. When I check the account I always turn to my hubby and say "Yay! We're rich!".
I don't know why and I guess it's just a habit now but it just makes me feel like no matter what else is going on in my life....something is still working.

Good on you! I'm still beginning my yellow brick road but I hope I will keep that mentality !

Just a minor rant: It has been 6 weeks since IP4 settled and not a rental payment to be seen yet despite multiple enquiries.

The PM is still looking into it, something had better be in the bank account tomorrow. That missing $5k is starting to hurt especially when the bank never forgets to take out loan interest.....

Back