First time buyer HELP needed! 250k, what to do?

Not sure if you would get the finance approved though to do this due to serviceability issues.

Serviceability on this scenario would be better than option 1, as they include the rental, and any negative gearing. Each bite is small, therefore likely to escape LMI scrutiny until the 5th or 6th Purchase.

Its probably not feasable to do all 6 in one year, more likely over 2 or 3 years.

Let me get this straight. You have a quarter mill in real money to throw into the fray. No finance, no nothing, quarter mill in drawable money plus a job. Holy crap. You're set up to make some serious money, no joke about that. How do you feel about interstate development? I know several distressed builders with sidelined projects. You can double that within 6 months, easy. I have an urge to make a call. You're in "enabling developer and rape their profits" territory, bandit style.

I want nothing by the way. Just set my sister up with a deal like this because of her similar position. I'm up to my eyeballs in my stuff but will enable others. But wow, with a quarter mill drawable cash before finance, you can drop some nuclear deals on some of these guys. They'll be working for you at day rates just to stay alive with you at a 40% equity position CF+ like it's nothing

While your finding a ppor/ip checkout share trading (or investing). Put as much effort/time as you do for real estate and it will be very rewarding.

Don't take this as something I'm trying to sell but as an example of the power of share trading.

PNA:
http://asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=PNA

Buy on Tuesday 19th, sell on Thursday 21st and that return is insanely high. This is only one setup.

Learn how to identify opportunity and remember on each side of a trade there is a buyer and a seller, whatever you think, somebody is thinking the exact opposite (otherwise there is no trade!). You cannot control how high the share goes, you can control your entry and your exit.

Set yourself some boundaries, follow some rules/discipline/strategy, get a mentor, read some forums, use a control chart etc and you'll make some serious cash.

All I want you to takeaway is to start looking at shares as another possible vehicle to make money! It's another world/reality.

Let me get this straight. You have a quarter mill in real money to throw into the fray. No finance, no nothing, quarter mill in drawable money plus a job. Holy crap. You're set up to make some serious money, no joke about that. How do you feel about interstate development? I know several distressed builders with sidelined projects. You can double that within 6 months, easy. I have an urge to make a call. You're in "enabling developer and rape their profits" territory, bandit style.

I want nothing by the way. Just set my sister up with a deal like this because of her similar position. I'm up to my eyeballs in my stuff but will enable others. But wow, with a quarter mill drawable cash before finance, you can drop some nuclear deals on some of these guys. They'll be working for you at day rates just to stay alive with you at a 40% equity position CF+ like it's nothing

Edit: I just remembered and it took me a bit to find the thread, but what about this guy!!!!! he is in a good position and similar (well sort of)

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68147

Back