first time buyer- mortgage broker

Hello,
I am a first home buyer and need a lot of help getting through this process.
Thank you for all your answers to my questions that I have asked previously.

I have signed the contract and now needs to get B&P inspection and organise finance.
I had talked with the broker and sent the contract to her but didn't get any respond so I called her this morning asking her what to do next.
She said she'll send a form for me to sign and send it back but the form is not in my inbox yet.
Is this normal? Am I being too impatient?
Should I wait for her to response or should I go and look for another broker?

Thank you!!

Hello,
I am a first home buyer and need a lot of help getting through this process.
Thank you for all your answers to my questions that I have asked previously.

I have signed the contract and now needs to get B&P inspection and organise finance.
I had talked with the broker and sent the contract to her but didn't get any respond so I called her this morning asking her what to do next.
She said she'll send a form for me to sign and send it back but the form is not in my inbox yet.
Is this normal? Am I being too impatient?
Should I wait for her to response or should I go and look for another broker?

Thank you!!

If you have a finance clause in the contract, you have a strict time limit in which to get formal finance approval before the clause lapses. Time is of the essence.

If the broker isn't responding at this stage and you have concerns, why not change now before you're in too deep and settlement is coming up and your broker still isn't responding?

If you need a broker recomendation, feel free to PM me - otherwise theres plenty on the forum to choose from!

How long are we talking here?

When did you speak to the broker and when did you say they would send the document?

When is the finance due?

If you decide you need a different broker, I could not recommend anyone more highly than Mark O'Reilly at Choice Home Loans. He is in Brisbane though, Coorparoo, a bit far from the GC, but worth it. Very efficient, extremely helpful, speaking from experience. And you certainly need to work on your finance fast! Usually, it is best to speak to a broker first, before even committing to the purchase.

If you have signed the contract, you have put the cart before the horse.

I would not sign a contract myself unless finance was already already organised.

If your not sure of the process, see a solicitor now.

If you have signed the contract, you have put the cart before the horse.

I would not sign a contract myself unless finance was already already organised.

As long as he has a finance clause, what is the concern?

It would end one of two ways - he gets finance & completes the purchase or he doesn't get finance and he pulls out of the contract.

Yes, of course. but if not sure of the process, as in the whole, then maybe he has not had the contract subject to these things....

@ pinkboy, yeah, ok, so are all new members required to be correct spellers, I assume you do not get paid to reply, so I too am not going to be too worried if I make spelling mistakes, I am not sure it is necessary frankly.

I know what can go wrong, he should get advice on the whole process for where he is buying.

Pinkboy.....no need to read or respond to any more of my replies thanks, a quick look at recent past replies seems your looking for an argument and not often able to stay with the topic or add much. Correct me via PM if you must.

Waldo, this guy says he is new to buying.

He should get help from people he can talk to right now IMO.

Yes, of course. but if not sure of the process, as in the whole, then maybe he has not had the contract subject to these things....

@ pinkboy, yeah, ok, so are all new members required to be correct spellers, I assume you do not get paid to reply, so I too am not going to be too worried if I make spelling mistakes, I am not sure it is necessary frankly.

I know what can go wrong, he should get advice on the whole process for where he is buying.

Pinkboy.....no need to read or respond to any more of my replies thanks, a quick look at recent past replies seems your looking for an argument and not often able to stay with the topic or add much. Correct me via PM if you must.

Waldo, this guy says he is new to buying.

He should get help from people he can talk to right now IMO.

1. * you're
2. Why would I PM you?
3. Solicitors know law.....Accounts know tax.....Mortgage Brokers know finance......
4. Obviously a quick glance reveals only what you want to see.

pinkboy

Yes, that's true, as said before elsewhere, I could have it all wrong.

You can PM to correct, never mind, I am sure you understood.

No real need to teach grandpa to suck eggs & cannot see how you are really helping this guy by being pedantic, but hey, maybe he can see help where I see the opposite. :D

Back