First time investor in Sydney buying tips

Well, you said :

but for sydney there won't be any signiifcant capital gain until the next airport & West Connex road finished and ready in 2022.

Picking these 2 projects as the only growth driver for Sydney is random speculation to me. Arguably, it might increase the value of properties in the suburbs around these areas, but that's only a tiny portion of Sydney and a random selection of these two projects. There are plenty other things happening and planned all over Sydney.

And that does not even include any of the other complex and multiple factors affecting growth in a capital city like Sydney. Now, from reading your posts, I know you are looking West for your investment, so perhaps these are the main things on your radar, but making a generalisation for the whole city based on these two elements only is, IMO, random speculation.

Well, you said :

Picking these 2 projects as the only growth driver for Sydney is random speculation to me. Arguably, it might increase the value of properties in the suburbs around these areas, but that's only a tiny portion of Sydney and a random selection of these two projects. There are plenty other things happening and planned all over Sydney.

And that does not even include any of the other complex and multiple factors affecting growth in a capital city like Sydney. Now, from reading your posts, I know you are looking West for your investment, so perhaps these are the main things on your radar, but making a generalisation for the whole city based on these two elements only is, IMO, random speculation.

Cool, I see now.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Back