first time

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and am looking to purchase my first investment property.

I'm living in my own house at the moment, valued at 560K recently.
Loan remaining: 420K
combine income: 130K

Looking to buy something around $350K-$400K. House preferred.

Which area should i be looking for in Perth with reasonable good capital growth?

Could i use my current equity for deposit and fees for the first IP and without cross corateralise my own home? Or do i need to fork out a lot from my pocket to get one?

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and am looking to purchase my first investment property.
good work
I'm living in my own house at the moment, valued at 560K recently.
Loan remaining: 420K
combine income: 130K

Looking to buy something around $350K-$400K. House preferred.

Which area should i be looking for in Perth with reasonable good capital growth? dont know, why perth?

Could i use my current equity for deposit and fees for the first IP and without cross corateralise my own homeyes, second loan as a side loan against home to use as a deposit? Or do i need to fork out a lot from my pocket to get one?no nothing, any cash of yours should be in offset account against your home
see above!!

Bigtone, the reason i say Perth is because i'm living here at the moment and not sure about suburbs in other states. I don't mind if anyone here can recommend any good suburbs to invest in other states e.g Vic or Qld ;)

I don't mind if anyone here can recommend any good suburbs to invest in other states e.g Vic or Qld ;)

Hey! what about NSW? ;)

Personally I'd give Perth a rest for a while. Melbourne has had a big growth spurt and Sydney is still having one. I guess the next cab off the rank will be Brisbane in another 12 - 18 months.

But having said that, there are always deals to be had everywhere.

Back