First World probs

Yeah, so there's been a fair bit of heated discussion here the last few months, kids.

What with the Election, and Collingwood not making the Granny :mad: :D, so I thought it was time for a bit of comic relief.

Last night the good wife and I got some take-away Thai to celebrate her birthday, to go along with the Ritchies cake and flowers, and the Sav Blanc on special. (

How's that for finacially conscientious spending?

Anyway, I had to dig a prawn out of the curry, and saw to my horror that the tails were still on all of them, so I had to separate the meat from the tail....extra work.

I don't want to have to go to any effort to eat a god-damn prawn in a curry, so how about they cut the thing off before putting it in my meal, ok? :D

What other First World probs have you experienced lately?

Haha Bayview. Prawn tails are a MAJOR drama in my husbands life too ... I have banned him ordering prawns when we go out :)

He also complains when our lift goes out and we have to use the stairs:eek: we only live on the second floor for goodness sake it is two flights of stairs

My first world problem is that my new car has beige carpet that is getting scuff marks that are dirty :( The floor mat is black, but the side bit that shoes rub on now has a piece of clear vinyl over the carpet :(

Peter Spann posted last week about the first world problem he encountered while flying first class. He was with a Saudi princess and her entourage, and spent the whole time complaining about being kicked off her father's private jet because he didn't want so many women on board.

Another prawn complaint.

Went to a show at Revesby Workers preceded by dinner in the bistro. Ordered Surf and Turf. Prawns were not shelled at all. Heads had been removed and then back cut opened and gutted but rest of shell (with legs) still on and then fried.

So not only did I have shell but double the amount of shell (in number) as each panel of shell was cut in half and then the legs still attached.

Needed micro surgery to eat the damn things.

Steak was also crap. Will not be eating there again.

Cheers

This is a question.
Are they making kiwi fruit without the fuzz?

We are housesitting, the owners told us to eat the perisables...and I noticed the disgusting fuzz was not there. I'm wondering iff she defuzzed it somehow, or they are new breed?

Heard a 7 year old complain about "their stupid house being too big" when she couldn't find one of her toys :eek: ahhhh kids.

Cheers

Jamie

"The Bloody sun's out AGAIN today *inaudible grumble*. Bloody makes me bloody lawn grow too fast! *more grumble with very cranky looking face* I'm bloody sick of mowing it so much. *grumble* Bloody sunny days!" - old customer I was serving at the shop yesterday.

:D

This is a question.

We are housesitting, the owners told us to eat the perisables...and I noticed the disgusting fuzz was not there. I'm wondering iff she defuzzed it somehow, or they are new breed?

That was an avocado.

Ok, I'll play...42 days for a standard sale contract to settle.

Vendor should continue insurance on property until settlement and buyer is advised to insure from exchange of contracts.

Insurance companies double dipping...?

Surely not...:D

A person who I used to go to school with posted on their FB: "For all my teacher friends - we seriously get ripped off with our Term 1 holidays next year - not only do we have easter in our holidays, we also have Anzac Day. NOT IMPRESSED!" I mentally *****-slapped her and almost defriended and blocked her.

This is a question.

Gold kiwi fruit?

Last night my coke fizzed too much when I poured it into my glass so I had to wait for the fizz to go down before I could continue pouring :(

What I really hate is when the remote control is on the other side of the room :(

Last night my coke fizzed too much when I poured it into my glass so I had to wait for the fizz to go down before I could continue pouring :(

What I really hate is when the remote control is on the other side of the room :(

We just scored a free (hand-me-down) 42" TV. The same brand as our existing 32" one.

Mrs D actually complained that the two remotes both worked on either telly.

Back