First World probs

I got a new work phone which is a Blackberry and I'm used to Android. It's very counter intuitive and difficult to use.

I can now see myself getting the 2 confused. Grrr.

The Canberra Show is on the same weekend as the Sydney Cellar door. I can't decide which to go to!

Get quietly inebriated at one, that will help you to cope with the other one ;-)

I haven't been to a Canberra Show since the kids were old enough to go by themselves.

I got a new work phone which is a Blackberry and I'm used to Android. It's very counter intuitive and difficult to use.

I can now see myself getting the 2 confused. Grrr.

Hang on Sister, you got an all expenses paid job transfer to the city of your dreams and then you had the audacity to complain about the air con. Only one complaint at a time, Love.

Hang on Sister, you got an all expenses paid job transfer to the city of your dreams and then you had the audacity to complain about the air con. Only one complaint at a time, Love.

Ha! I didn't know there was a limit to number of trivial complaints on here. What's the quota? 1 per month? :D I'm in Melbourne next week so had better keep my air con comments to myself then! You must have missed the one about me being precious about the water temp, you could have had fun with that one too.

And for what it's worth, I had to pay my own way up here, which I think is totally fair, Sweetheart.

2 festivals in Melb on w-end....too hot to go to either one. :(
Sat at the local beach with the wife and kids from 10.30am until about 2.00pm, chips and potato cakes on the sand for lunch, hardly a soul around until about 1.00pm, water was flat and clear as a lake...just glorious.

Then, back home to the pool and getting on the turps with the neighbors...barbie for dinner, more turps and swimming until about 10.00pm.

What's too hot? :D

I love summer.

I have two First World Problems but I'm only allowed to raise one of them in an online forum. :(

Ha! I didn't know there was a limit to number of trivial complaints on here. What's the quota? 1 per month? :D I'm in Melbourne next week so had better keep my air con comments to myself then! You must have missed the one about me being precious about the water temp, you could have had fun with that one too.

And for what it's worth, I had to pay my own way up here, which I think is totally fair, Sweetheart.

Oops, I thought the water and air con was the same thread.

Come on, can you recognise a bit of sarcasm? Of course everyone can go to town on complaints!

My apologies about the "all expenses paid" bit.

Oops, I thought the water and air con was the same thread.

Come on, can you recognise a bit of sarcasm? Of course everyone can go to town on complaints!

My apologies about the "all expenses paid" bit.

My response was as sarcasm laden as yours was, I thought the smiley may have indicated that. :D

Definitely need a sarcasm font.

Well, now that I can complain as much as I want... I hate it when you spell a word so badly not even the spell check recognises it.

I love the Canberra show - have never missed one.

I dont think its as good as it used to be...or perhaps I'm just older.

Last year was the first time I've been so can't comment on past ones, but I did have a great time. Much better than I expected!

Back