Folio Home Loans

Hello Brokers,

Could someone please advise if Folio Home Loans exactly mirror the products of ING Direct. I know they are funded by ING but not sure if they white label and have their own product suite or simply rebrand ING.

Regards

NPB

Looking at their site it looks like a rebrand/white label only. P.s Filio is a mortgage manger ( i use to deal with them many many years ago when they were called national finance club) and im sure they have more than one lender on their books...

ALso ING only allows white label no DUA as such- so not possible to have their own credit guide.

Only ABL and Perpetual that im aware of will allow some sort of DUA and minimal credit override.

Looking at their site it looks like a rebrand/white label only. P.s Filio is a mortgage manger ( i use to deal with them many many years ago when they were called national finance club) and im sure they have more than one lender on their books...

ALso ING only allows white label no DUA as such- so not possible to have their own credit guide.

Only ABL and Perpetual that im aware of will allow some sort of DUA and minimal credit override.

Thanks Mick,

Do any other brokers on here currently use them and have access to their product list?

Regards

Back