For Newbies (me included) on flipping

W

WebBoard

Hi everyone.

I've been reading some of the posts Mike_ has put up on the Apprentice Millionaire Guide. (Well done Mike - great job)

I don't know how many new users of this forum have visited this section. If you haven't, you should! I've been reading the 'Flipping' post where there was a major contribution by Robert Forward. I must say, it was AWESOME...should answer many questions you newer members may have on flipping.

Also, a search on little Missy "The Wife"'s *grins* posts on flipping go a long way to distinguishing flipping from other real estate jargon such as 'on-selling', 'trading', and 'buyers agents'.

I've been speaking and emailing with a lot of people recently with who have had a heap questions regarding flipping. Check out the Apprentice Millionaire Guide...you'll learn a #@%load of stuff...and won't even have to pay $12,000 for the three days it will take you to digest it all.

The AM Guide is a great addition and resource tool in this forum...use it to your advantage!

Cheers,

Dave
:)

p.s any Melb ppl feel like a few drinks in Queen St tonight? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Dave.

Thanks for that. I sure don't charge $12k for knowledge. But a pint of Irish Guiness passed my way wouldn't be knocked back either.

hehehe.

Robert

Reply: 1.1

Sure Rob..I'll email one to ya right now.

....unless you can be in Melbourne in an hour?

Cheers,

Dave
:)

Reply: 1.1.1

Very tempting to jump on a plane. But alas, the rat race calls tonight. A late start at 10:30pm.

Robert

Back