For those who grew up listening to AC/DC

I work in the field. We see early onset dementia sufferers in their 30's and 40's. We do expect to see many more as a result of amphetamine use. Very, very, sad, thank god they have the resources to pay for quality care.

When you said you work in the field, I thought for a minute you might have been in the music industry. I didn't know there was a possible link between amphetamine use and dementia.

"the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you

Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night"

Acca Dacca 1980

They must be worth a quid?

I work in the field. We see early onset dementia sufferers in their 30's and 40's. We do expect to see many more as a result of amphetamine use.Very, very, sad, thank god they have the resources to pay for quality care.

When you said you work in the field, I thought for a minute you might have been in the music industry. I didn't know there was a possible link between amphetamine use and dementia.

And another good reason NOT to do drugs.

What drugs property_girl?There are legal and illegal drugs.I'm sick and tired of the drug agenda where you amit legal drugs!~

Multi Quote-Amphetamines is a dirty,nasty drug...Link to dementia?I dunno?Other issues yes!

You may link as well,kiddies on Ritalin will develop dementia as well?

Btw~I'm not a fan of lazy parenting,if you want to parent appropriately.(Note:There's a book out-Idiots guide to parenting when you CBF just hit dimmicks)Anyhow ritalin was brought in and it was pseudo time and it was just another excuse for pharmos to plant a seed and pharmos to line there pockets.
Greed,Tech,laziness,time poor,self ego etc etc,it all adds up right $.

I got Mr Westminster tickets to their last concert a couple of years ago thinking that it could possibly be their last.

It was mind blowing concert.

there is a clip on u-tube on the first time they played in someones backyard with Bob-Scott one of the most powerfull clips I have ever seen..

Willair I tried to find this clip but couldn't locate it. Do you think you would be able to find it again?

Willair I tried to find this clip but couldn't locate it. Do you think you would be able to find it again?

If its the one I am thinking of, when they may not have even been AC/DC, and its in a backyard in front of a corrugated iron fence then it used to be on YouTube under "first video" or something like that but I think Sony music (SME) has had all copies removed due to copy right infringements.

Back