Forum Addictions

W

WebBoard

Since discovering this site I have given up most of my hours of work. My wife has left and taken all the furniture. All I have now is a phone line, a old bed and my computer and a old car.
Any suggestions on what I should do next.

Do any other people suffer from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Ok, so what you're saying is, you've reduced your cost of living and increased your free time. You should now be able to net surf for properties and increase your wealth. Ensure you protect your new assets before the Wife gets back. :)

Michael

On 6/15/01 8:58:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>Since discovering this site I
>have given up most of my hours
>of work. My wife has left and
>taken all the furniture. All I
>have now is a phone line, a
>old bed and my computer and a
>old car.
>Any suggestions on what I
>should do next.
>
>Do any other people suffer
>from this.

Reply: 1.1

Definitely anon. Here nobody has left thankfully, however the (my) wife certainly has a very resigned look when I head off to the computer yet again.

I feel a part of things on the forum although I wish I could contribute something more. I have no need to be writing much or asking questions as virtually all the answers are here anyway & I'm certainly prepared to look.

As a beginner I'm trying to plan & set some goals. As yet I haven't put a time to it but one goal is definitely to get to a bbq in the not too distant future. As it stands 3000km is just a bit too far tho I would love to go & soak it all in :-D

Reply: 2

On 6/15/01 8:58:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>Since discovering this site I have given up most of my hours of work. My wife has left and
>taken all the furniture. All I have now is a phone line, a old bed and my computer and a
>old car.

Count your blessings. She left you the computer. I note that you did not write "a old computer".

>Any suggestions on what I should do next.

Sure. Go to the chat room, find a partner who is as passionate about investing in property as you are, and whose only possessions are "a phone line, a old bed and my computer and a
old car". Then enjoy the bliss!

:)

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire
(aka Jacques)

Reply: 2.1

Dear Anon

I know how you feel. I am not sure if my husband still lives here as I have not emerged out of the office for days.

At least she left you the basic tools for investing. Perhaps you could meet a nice girl in the chat room. I suggest you advertise for a woman with attractive ips and equity to share. (send photos of ips) Seeking quiet weekends on the computer and intimate chats about investment strategies. Perhaps you will need to have room in your relationship for a good finance broker too.

GoAnna !

PS Sell the car and use it as a deposit on an ip. That's how I started out.

Reply: 3

Dont worry be happy.

It could be tragically worse.

Your wife could have taken your computer rather than that furniture which does not talk to you, does not educate you AND does not entertain you. Fair bargain I say !

Rolf

Reply: 3.1

Dear Anon.
Could you please tell me your strategy?
I have been trying to achieve this for ages...but she won't go!
Cheers Ian

Reply: 3.1.1

Hey Go-Anna

Reminds me of a few old work mates.

"Wanted wife that loves fishing, cleaning fish and cooking fish."

Must be able to swim and have seaworthy boat.

Please Send photo. (Of boat)

Gee Cee

See ya @ Biggest BBQ.

Reply: 3.1.1.1

Since discovering this forum and chatroom (love ya all, wonderful fellow chattees!!), I've lost about a stone in weight (kitchen's too far away) and my kids have grown up and left home. My husband must still be somewhere around cos someone's doing the vacuuming. And when my net computer needed repairs and I was offline for a couple of days, I developed a very worrying twitch. Addiction? What addiction?

Michele

Reply: 4

IT'S NOT AN ADDICTION!!!
I CAN GIVE IT UP ANY TIME I LIKE!!!

:| ;] :| ;]

Reply: 4.1

YAY!!!!!!!

I thought it was just me!!

Larysa.