Forum outage for archive upload

Sim

Administrator
IMPORTANT: Forum about to become unavailable for maintenance @ 10:30pm Sydney time !

Warning - in case you haven't seen the announcement - I am about to shut off access to the forum to continue uploading some of the posts from the old forum. Don't expect it to be back until tomorrow morning.

All done... there are two new forums... the "Property Investor Forum Archive" - this is all of the posts from the WebBoard Property Investor Forum - and the "Property Investor Archive" - this is all of the posts from the very first forum before WebBoard... compiled by Mike.

It should all be searchable and useful !

Have fun !

Well Done Sim,

It all seems to work great...........I know it was heaps of work, but we ALL appreciate it :)

So thankyou!!!

Ruby :)

I have renamed the archive forums... hopfully it will be a bit more obvious what they are:

"WebBoard Property Investor Forum Archive" is the posts from the "Property Investor Forum" on the WebBoard system we last used.

"Original Property Investor Forum Archive" is the posts from the very original forum. Mike was uploading these posts into the "Property Investor Archive" forum on the WebBoard system.

Back