Forum running like a herd of turtles !!

Running like an express train in Brissy....

Les, that was the other thing that the forum was slow on- email notifications. I'd sometimes get them 6 hours late.

thefirstbruce said:
Running like an express train in Brissy....

Les, that was the other thing that the forum was slow on- email notifications. I'd sometimes get them 6 hours late.
My email notifications are working properly again now (thanks for testing that for me Asy!)

Monopoly said:
I don't know if it's a new feature, but when you get the screen to post into, just above the smilie faces (top right corner) there is spell-check icon, but mine asks if I want to download iespell.

Does anyone else use this function, that is, have they downloaded iespell enabling them to run a spell check before hitting the "submit" button thus avoiding posting those dreaded oops...typoes??(sp?) :eek:
Some years ago I had IESpell on a junky pc, old, slow, not much memory, surprisingly for an IE add in nothing died. It worked well although at the time the available dictionary was pretty small, and kept flagging 'qat' 'qi' and 'tranq' as misspelled. scrabble online Q is your best friend and the latest that it was running, ~2003 had a bigger dictionary, and still wasnt a processor hog. It becomes available to spell check anything in IE not just forum posts

Hehe - just tick the bloody box !!! I haven't had to worry about this in years. I click on Favourites, and it's "Welcome Les" - they remember me, (they love me :eek: ), and they don't do the nasty stuff you're all talking about that I know nothing about .....

But then, I'm not fighting for keyboard possession either .....

Regards,

Back