Forumite in Money

Hi All,

Check out forumite Jane Slack-Smith (a.k.a. Buzz) in this month's Money Magazine!! Very exciting!! Well done, Jane! Great to see a favourite forum strategy getting recognition :D

Mmmm - now if only I could work out how to upload my scans of the article I would post them here :rolleyes: ................

Cheers, Medine

Thanks Medine.

For anyone who has seen the photo - ladder height restrictions prevented the the top triangle of the front of the house to be painted. No not some new decorating feature - but it is now and we are the proud owners of a longer ladder and a fully painted house.

The photographer did promise they would photoshop the picture to look complete - ahh unrealised promises.

With this reno done and one in NZ completed over Christmas I think it is time to enjoy the spoils before the next reno.

Buzz

Well done Jane :)

Actually you're the second Jane to be published in a magazine this month. Check out AFR Smart Investor mag (inside back page) for the profile on our other Jane from this very forum (aka Miss Pink!)

G'day Jacque,

profile on our other Jane from this very forum (aka Miss Pink!)
Ahh! You two were swapping notes at the Reno Kings breakfast, eh?

And Jane,

Well done, girl. I'll have to check you out in this mag. I've not bought it before, probably a good reason to start,

Regards,

G'day Buzz,

For anyone who has seen the photo - ladder height restrictions prevented the the top triangle of the front of the house to be painted. No not some new decorating feature - but it is now and we are the proud owners of a longer ladder and a fully painted house.
Did yours also have a power wire impeding access to that same area? That's what is preventing one of mine from getting it's new (and very high) paint job. It'll be interesting to see what you did. Can't learn enough about this one,

Regards,

Back