Forums

W

WebBoard

thanks Jan and Ian for this forum
Date: 9/9/99
Time: 10:43:12 PM

What a great opportunity to chat to other brave souls who keep going back to the bank for more loans. I first got started in real estate after a friend lent me her copy of "Building Wealth....". After the first read thru I was hooked, after the second read thru (right after the first) I couldn't wait to buy our first property. Thank goodness my husband trusted me enough to go along with my "crazy ideas".

That book was my "Bible" (I finally had to go out and buy my own copy of course), at least it was until "Story by Story" came out. Now whenever I need a lift I just grab it and read a couple of stories to inspire me. It works every time. People say we must be crazy to take out more loans when they can't wait to pay theirs off. Well we can't wait to pay ours off either but when we do we'll have a lot more security for our retirement than any amount of money in the bank or "blue chip shares" (you only need to look what happened to BHP). Love to hear from you all about your experiences, good and not so good!

Last edited by a moderator:
EAB

Reply: 1

Re: thanks Jan and Ian for this forum
Date: 9/10/99
Time: 5:50:38 PM

It's great to see some other hardy soles on this great property forum at long last....

Just bought a unit in Darlinghurst $240k 1 bed no parking & vg of $134k. I think I will be up for some land tax this time, though we have been juggling things to avoid it. Regards EAB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back