foxtel "your money your call"

Well i signed up for foxtel which hasnt been good but thats another story.
Anyway like i said i signed up mostly to watch the Sky Busuness channel...i have been watching a show called your money Your call" or similar name...mostly it seems all adverts though but anyway does anyone else get tips from this show?

Anyway like i said i signed up mostly to watch the Sky Busuness channel...i have been watching a show called your money Your call" or similar name...mostly it seems all adverts though but anyway does anyone else get tips from this show?

We found it useful watching it in our early investing days.

Your money your call, most have vested interest so would not waste my time on this, just my opinion

I still have fox for documentary crime stuff, reduced rate but moved onto Netflix for movies etc, check out Netflix,

Yes I watch this show and it can be quite good depending on the brokers they have on at the time . Some are much better than others .

I don't like listening to Margaret Lomas on the property segment . Not sure it just grates on me some how . Her style would appeal more to females of a certain age I expect .

You are right about the advertising too . I mute and come back .

I don't mind listening to Sam Henderson on a Friday evening with his retirement show . They get some good questions at times .

I'm a subscriber just for sky business . If it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother .

I rang Foxtel, I will not pay for last month !
I am finding Foxtel which is giving me a discount tedious boring and ok watch Money your call however to see it repeated why am I paying this amount?
Are u all desperate to watch this TV program

I'm charged $25 a month for Foxtel at play because I haggled them down, I refuse to pay their exorbitant coatings.

Do u like the money your call enough or I don't know why u need it?

I quite enjoy "Your Property Empire" on Foxtel and the live sport (extra package).

Across the family we get enough value from it.

I would subscribe to foxtel if they allowed me to pay per channel that I wanted. I don't want all the crap channels they want. Just the documentaries and the main sports channel and I will be right.

Don't make me pay $50 a month for 3 channels I will actually watch.

No She wouldn't know doubt she would know where Lake Munmoron

But they did talk about how good place called Inala was ?
They said Logan was not a good land because of high unemployment situation of concern

Actually I'm getting sick of her and not want to pay my hard earned money to this anymore .
How many other people want to see this show? It's the only property investment TV show so they do well into advertising.

I listen to all of the above for free, just subscribe to the podcasts.

Ditto Sam Henderson, good communicator.
Ditto Lomas, but she does know what she is talking about, even if sometimes that is about her...

I see no value in Foxtel. We have free to air TV only.
The value of Foxtel is the ability to record everything, or pause a live show, and come back to either/or later and zip through the vomitron of ads.

That's the only reason we have it.

Free to air tv is mostly unwatchable due to the volume and content of ads.

Once someone comes up with a reasonably priced option which allows you to choose the channels you pay for; the Foxtels will be dead.

I listen to all of the above for free, just subscribe to the podcasts.

Ditto Sam Henderson, good communicator.
Ditto Lomas, but she does know what she is talking about, even if sometimes that is about her...

Thank you I had asked my tenant to help me use this service but there seems to be no picture ? Just audio ?

Back