FREE Chris Howard tickets.

Hi, I have 20 tickets to the Chris Howard Breakthrough to Success weekend for free if anyone would like them.

I will bring them to the June meeting in Sydney on Monday night if interested. Or if anybody not going to the meeting wants 1 or 2 I can post them. Only ask of you really intend going though.

I found the weekend very enlightening. It certainly got me in a great frame of mind. I’ve set goals and am on my way to achieving them. It is very full on with 3 full days but you leave on a great high each day and especially at the end.
There is no other cost involved. There is opportunity to buy further courses (of course) but there is no pressure sell or obligation. At the conclusion of the weekend you are given (free) 7 CD’s and a DVD to help keep you on track.

Two tickets to this event are valued at $1,790, but you can attend completely free.

When you get the tickets you just register with the ticket number for the even you wish to attend.

BREAKTHROUGH TO SUCCESS
Christopher Howard is one of the world’s leading authorities on the psychology of wealth and accelerated personal achievement. This international best-selling author of "Turn your passions into profits" is also an electrifying speaker who is captivating audiences worldwide.
He has assisted tens of thousands of individuals and businesses worldwide to achieve long-lasting, breakthrough performance results. His dynamic presence and unique approach to NLP have made him one of the most sought after speakers in the USA, Australia and the UK.

On the first day, you get to choose the area of your life you most want to transform. You will also be introduced to Chris Howard's Next Generation Breakthrough Performance Technologies to help you achieve the results that you desire.
Next you will be able to clearly identify those obstacles that have prevented you from achieving all that you want in your life. Once you have pinpointed these roadblocks, together with Chris you will map out an actual blueprint for your personal success.
By the end of the first day, you will have made large strides in your journey of empowerment and success. You will see things much clearer than ever before as you begin to re-program your mind for unlimited success and unstoppable momentum.

On the second day of this powerful seminar, you will learn how to take charge of your emotional state, and achieve clarity as you step into your power. You will also learn how to create deeply loving and supportive relationships while releasing associations that no longer serve you.
Chris will also share with you his proven goal-setting strategies that will make the achievement of your goals effortless and irresistible, making you the builder of your dreams and the master of your destiny!

Once you have reconciled the past and learned how to create the future you truly deserve, the next step is to develop an action plan to propel you forward with speed and accuracy. On Day 3 you will discover the critical success factors in each areas of your life. You will learn where and how to direct your efforts to build your compelling future. You'll also learn strategies to role model and replicate kind of exquisite excellence that you desire in your life.
This life-changing weekend ends with a powerful testament of the self-mastery you have achieved over the course of this seminar. The power you have gained in breaking through your obstacles, and the unstoppable momentum you have developed by achieving real results will serve as the ultimate metaphor for your life.

Perth August 22nd - 24th, 2008
Sydney September 12th - 14th, 2008
Brisbane October 3rd - 5th, 2008
Melbourne September 5th - 7th, 2008
Adelaide September 26th - 28th, 2008
Auckland August 15th - 17th, 2008

"90% of success begins with just showing up" - Donald Trump

Hi LynneeD
That sounds so great, I checked his speech on YouTube.I think that's what I need as a new one in this field.

Could you please reserve one for me !

I'll see you Monday night.

thanks

Hi...I would love two tickets thanks...for the Adelaide seminar. I think it's just what we need right now!

If you're happy to post them, let me know and I'll PM my address.

Thanks again,
Happy

Hi LynneeD,

Sounds like you have been inspired!!!!!!! Would love to get my hands on 2 tickets for Sydney. I'm coming on Monday night. See you there.
Thanks.

Hi LynneeD

I was looking at the website only a couple of weeks ago so would be interested in a ticket. David can point me out to you.

Wayne

Back