Free Dymphna Boholt:: anyone going?

ppl go to these seminars for the feel good factor, just like buying a lot of exercise equipment and not actually getting any use out of them.

I often go to these seminars and I always learn something or pick up an idea. It is a good place to network and discuss strategies with other attendees so don't write them off because of the speaker. There is a trading expo coming up in Brisbane this weekend. Just because it is full of companies who want to sell you things doesn't make it a useless excercise to attend.

What you focus on

If you walk away from any seminar with 1 idea & then use it, then it was worth your investment in time.

If you walk away from any seminar inspired & then take action, then it was worth your investment in time.

You can go to a seminar & focus on how crap it is, or you can look for that 1 idea or bit of inspiration. The choice is yours how you spend your time & what you focus on.

In the end, it’s the focused actions that come from where your invest your time that makes a difference to how far you go…..

Philip

If you walk away from any seminar with 1 idea & then use it, then it was worth your investment in time.

If you walk away from any seminar inspired & then take action, then it was worth your investment in time.

You can go to a seminar & focus on how crap it is, or you can look for that 1 idea or bit of inspiration. The choice is yours how you spend your time & what you focus on.

In the end, it’s the focused actions that come from where your invest your time that makes a difference to how far you go…..

Philip

sorry - my time is more valuable than a cool idea i might like to waste more time on trying to implement (and god forbid, actual money as well) so i will have to disagree with this. :cool:

That's not a bad concept for newbies and the seminar promoters just love to market exactly that idea to them.

Still, its a better use of time than sitting down the boozer on the pokies. But only just.

Philip

I went to this seminar flogging internet marketing by a 28 yr old nerd, Saturday Sunday from 9 am - 8 pm, the seats were joined so close together they were most uncomfortable. I sat there for couple of hours and walked out. I reckon I will get more ideas reading a book than sit there for 20 hrs because the nerd took an hour to say what can be said by an ordinary person in 5 minutes.

sorry - my time is more valuable than a cool idea i might like to waste more time on trying to implement (and god forbid, actual money as well) so i will have to disagree with this. :cool:

"I have no time to bother with this man's contraption"

Attachments

• 615_machinegun2.jpg
    615_machinegun2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 179
lol - cool 'toon.

maybe that is my sentiment, i dunno, but at the end of the day, i got to climb over rocks with my 2yo and 4yo searching for sea shells, looking at crabs and polyps on a sunny Saturday.

i got to climb over rocks with my 2yo and 4yo searching for sea shells, looking at crabs and polyps on a sunny Saturday.

Does it matter where you get your inspiration or learning from?

From what I’ve found 2yo & 4yo & beyond can open our eyes & teach us how to be perceptive, observant & inquisitive.

Does it matter where you get your inspiration or learning from?

From what I’ve found 2yo & 4yo & beyond can open our eyes & teach us how to be perceptive, observant & inquisitive.

are you just trying to pick a fight?

i had fun with my kids instead of sitting in an aircond room with swine flu in the air - i see it as a plus :confused:

Careful

I was one of many at a recent seminar held in Adelaide and found that the core of the meeting was based on incredible opportunities that are currently available to property investors across Australia and beyond. Let's face it, it seems a bit unrealistic to expect a full turnaround in negative geared properties to be returning the figures as quoted at the seminar! Yes, the presentation was full of compassion, love and family oriented values but....the reality of it is this; it won't happen over night! I would love to hear from investors who have benefited from these boot camps so that I can make a firm decision on whether it is true or not.

Saw the Dymphna presentation on Sydney on Mar 21 2009.

Wrote off Mark Rolton and Sean....too much drivel about how they did this and that!

Dymphna was more interesting her take was that Sydney was prime to invest. She has changed her opinion from low end regional CF+ to more major cities as some of these are CF+.

While her theories are sound....she did not factor in land tax in some of her presentations. It was directed to wide eyed newbies...I am sure a few signed up on her courses for $3995.:rolleyes:

Was entertaining but did not offer much for me!

I was one of many at a recent seminar held in Adelaide and found that the core of the meeting was based on incredible opportunities that are currently available to property investors across Australia and beyond. Let's face it, it seems a bit unrealistic to expect a full turnaround in negative geared properties to be returning the figures as quoted at the seminar! Yes, the presentation was full of compassion, love and family oriented values but....the reality of it is this; it won't happen over night! I would love to hear from investors who have benefited from these boot camps so that I can make a firm decision on whether it is true or not.

*spidey sense tingle*

Interesting first post.

Sounds like an advertising speil for a tv ad.....

Another Dymphna seminar in Sydney

A friend called me yesterday to enquire whether he should sign up for Dymphna's program ($4k), think they had just attended the 1 day course. I've
heard Dymphna speak before (at a Think and Grow Rich seminar) and told
him what I thought about her - property spruiker to the max !

But there was the money back guarantee and the guarantee to build
a portfolio about 4 times their current size and he called this morning to
say he had signed up.

Just to let you know that she's well, alive and ticking - and making heaps of
money from her seminars !

Cheers,
Amelia

Just to let you know that she's well, alive and ticking - and making heaps of
money from her seminars !
That she is...I went to see her speak this week on Wed evening in Sydney out of interest... (Free talk, free evening...thought why not).
Was amazed to hear somebody behind me proclaim 'that's so cheap!' when she continued to discount her $12K program to $3995... :rolleyes:

She had a bit of a rant about Australia outsourcing and importing products, and how important it is for each Australian to stop and actually think for themselves and how they are affecting the economy in everything that they do...as apposed to conforming with the crowd, which I thought was interesting and valid. But otherwise didn't gain that much value out of the evening. But I must admit personally I found it a little hard to listen to her Australian twang AKA bogan voice. And there's no way in heck that I would pay for CD's to listen to that voice over and over...but that's just me.

ETA: Just received a call...since the office had so many calls yesterday, Dymphna wanted everyone to be called to be told that she has extended her offer and I can STILL purchase her program at the discounted price....wooo hooooo! :rolleyes:

That she is...I went to see her speak this week on Wed evening in Sydney out of interest... (Free talk, free evening...thought why not).
Was amazed to hear somebody behind me proclaim 'that's so cheap!' when she continued to discount her $12K program to $3995... :rolleyes:

a common tactic......they plant their devotees in the audience to ooh and ahh conspicuously and say things like "that's so cheap".....

She had a bit of a rant about Australia outsourcing and importing products, and how important it is for each Australian to stop and actually think for themselves and how they are affecting the economy in everything that they do...

wow, so you mean she isn't encouraging people to keep borrowing foreign money to bid property prices up, without increasing supply......that's a 360 degree turn around for her. She must have read an economics book....or maybe she just wasn't sleeping well.

Having gone along today and not having previously seen the presenters and the wares they try to sell to their adoring public.............. I would summarise as follows:

Dymphna: very passionate and from the 'burbs'. Very enjoyable ... 8 out of 10presentation ...... I am not convinced that such great resi deals exist in Perth, but if they do great...............!

Mark Rolton: Have heard this from another presenter (science of options?? or something similar). It is obviously working for him , but personally I find him a bit a bit too slick. Basically, it is a way of leveraging of other peoples efforts to bring him the deals so I am not so convinced the 'graduate' gleans the benefit......

Sean: Last presenter on a long day has a hard act. Sincere, but his target audience were not too convinced IMHO

Having said the above it is always to see new ways of doing thiings.

The key message that was reinforced for me was the great opportunities that exist in the current market.

I worked for Mark rolten for 8 months at massland. what I found is he tells everyone about his J.V. but the property you propose to him he may only do 4 or 5 a year. I hear of a lot of Students who have handed him some grate deals and they never go threw.

As for Sean his home study i brought last august, admittedly I picked it up about 6 weeks ago for the 1st time it had been shelf education till then. I needed help so i rang his office and let a message for him to call me back. I called him 4 times and then I got hung up on. I went to his office and the lady in the lobby gave me his personal phone number and email. I sent a sms and asked for help. He rang back and we spoke and he told me he will call me tomorrow. ever since I can not get in contact with him. property options for some one who has never done one before does fill a little daunting. His product comes with NO member support that I have managed to get a hold off. He was taught by Rick otton. (google Sean summerville it is about 4 links down)

As for Dympha..My friend has purchased her home study, Once you get over her irritating voice she is great! the amount of information she gives you is more then i have ever seen. it was roughly about 10 binder folders of paper work. well worth the money.

Regards Scroodge

I worked for Mark rolten for 8 months at massland. what I found is he tells everyone about his J.V. but the property you propose to him he may only do 4 or 5 a year. I hear of a lot of Students who have handed him some grate deals and they never go threw.

As for Sean his home study i brought last august, admittedly I picked it up about 6 weeks ago for the 1st time it had been shelf education till then. I needed help so i rang his office and let a message for him to call me back. I called him 4 times and then I got hung up on. I went to his office and the lady in the lobby gave me his personal phone number and email. I sent a sms and asked for help. He rang back and we spoke and he told me he will call me tomorrow. ever since I can not get in contact with him. property options for some one who has never done one before does fill a little daunting. His product comes with NO member support that I have managed to get a hold off. He was taught by Rick otton. (google Sean summerville it is about 4 links down)

As for Dympha..My friend has purchased her home study, Once you get over her irritating voice she is great! the amount of information she gives you is more then i have ever seen. it was roughly about 10 binder folders of paper work. well worth the money.

Regards Scroodge

Is that you DB? No information is better than wrong information that can cause gullible people much grief.

Back