Free Hair and Beauty Business

I think yr right rumpled elf -In regards to the good will ,
i believe 10 or 11 odd years as a running business will carry some good will aswell !

Hi Guys and Gals,
just wondering if you may be able to help me.

I have a commercial property with a fully decked out hair and beauty salon in it.
I am just wondering how you guys would find a good long term tenant.
I have just started advertising "free hair and beauty business" in all the usual places but was thinking about calling around some of the franchisors around sydney.
(it is in Castle Hill NSW)
Do you know if there is an easier way to find these people at the top of the corporations?

The current tenants have a couple of shops but got sick of trying to manage staff so just shut the doors on it recently.(It has been a hair and beauty salon for around 10yrs+)
I am offering the business fully set up for free -when the lease is taken over from the previous tenants.

Maybe you have some other ideas for advertising it ?

thanks heaps

Why not find an employee someone qualified to manage the salon and take a percentage of the profits have no idea about the area or what the old salon made but say 150k net pretty normal in a salon take 50% for letting them use your building etc just an idea:cool:

or simply give hair co a call they may be interested in the deal as they set up managed salons then sell them off to investors.

Good thoughts guys,
I am not keen for another business atm myself so ill lease it out at this stage.

Do you know the website for hair co ?
I googled it but only got product suppliers.
Are they in NSW ?

Had a chat to a friend who owns numerous salons in Sydney, has for over 20 years. He was quite interested until I told him there was no staff, the business had ceased operating. It was at that point that he said it was very difficult to find hairdressers right now, good or bad ones, so much so that he wouldn't be able to consider it.

He thought your best bet might be a hairdresser that has been an employee up till now that was keen to work for themselves. Sorry I couldn't help.

Hi Lillyvale ,

Thanks for yr thoughts and trying to spread the word !

I actually have an application in already for the salon.
I will go through it all on the weekend but its looking promising so far.
It turns out there was a lot of interest in it.

kind regards

Back