Free House for Removal

I bought a block with a run down worker's cottage in Hamilton Newcastle. It has three bedrooms, great working windows, nice fireplace and lovely floorboards (mostly). New colourbond roof and insulation.

Downside is evidence of termite damage but no live ones according to the experts. Will need some repairs along with renovation but might suit someone.

I hope to build next year and would like to recycle the existing house rather than pay someone to smash it down and landfill it. Plus it will save me money.

If anyone is interested in discussing this further please get in touch.

Cheers,

Put a sign on the front of the house

House for sale, you remove.

It should get stolen in a week or 2:D:D and that will solve your problem.:p

cheers

Had a few emails from Gumtree.com.au

One poor lass must have thought she won thye lottery - she asked if she could move in today and how to get it transferred to her name ...

I put up a post on Gumtree.com.au as mentioned above.

Got two people serious about moving the house. One is a single mum who's home burnt down.

Hope she can make it all work. Win - win solution.

Cheers,

great to hear - i meandered past the other day as wasn't sure if you'd moved in or not, but no one home.

past time you and queen "b" came for a bbq lunch! what days are you "not" sailing.

p.s. we watched from our family room as the yachts headed out into the gale and rain last saturday ... was that you?

Hi Simon,

I might be interested. I tried emailing you but it bounced. Also tried finding it on gumtree but coundn't track it down. Could you please email any photo's, rough floor plan etc? I might be down in Newcastle in the next few weeks as well. My email address is [email protected].

Cheers, HM

great to hear - i meandered past the other day as wasn't sure if you'd moved in or not, but no one home.

past time you and queen "b" came for a bbq lunch! what days are you "not" sailing.

p.s. we watched from our family room as the yachts headed out into the gale and rain last saturday ... was that you?

Just sailing Wed afternoon and Fri evening at this stage, so it wasn't us you saw sailing in the gale. Not that a dose of wet weather worries me - I have all the wet weather gear I need including some cool sea boots :)

Very happy for a BBQ anytime. Or you can still join us any Thu evening down the pub for trivia.

do you have a tenant in the house? i knocked at the back door today and some strange voice informed me that simon was not home ... bit embarrasing :D.

the bbq will prob have to wait until after christmas - hubby's flyin/flyout of sth aust is chewing up most weekends and every 2nd week.

Back