Free house giveaway or recycle timber

Hi all. Not sure where to put this as non of the current sub-forums looked relevant. Mods please move to a more appropriate section if you see fit.

Basically I've got a house I need to get rid of in March to make way for a subdivision. It is currently tenanted until first week of March. If anyone is interested I am offering it for free (or if you feel generous would love a slab of beer or bottle of spirits :). All you need to do is organise for its removal and site cleanup. Details of house:

Located in Brisbane southside in a non demolition precinct
Post war
3 bed, 1 bath and 1 carport
Chamferboard exterior, tile roof, front porch and back deck
On concrete stumps raised about half meter off ground
Hardwood timber floors throughout
Split aircon in lounge

Truck access is straightforward and easy. Land is flat with 20 meter road frontage and the road is straight, quite wide and not busy. All trees will be chopped down from the site by mid jan for easy access to the house. However, there is a half meter high brick fence at the front that will need to be knocked down in order to get a truck onto the property.

I'd prefer for someone to take the house away but will also consider offers if people are interested in stripping the house down to recycle the timber, doors, window frames, etc. If you want to strip the house I'd like a bit of cash in return as I will still need to pay for demolition and site cleanup.

PM for address and photos if interested. I will also be advertising this on gumtree soon but thought I might put it on the good ship SS first to try and give back to the community that has helped me tremendously over my investing journey.

Am happy to work with whoever is interested as it will be in both our best interest :) I'm putting this offer on the table until late jan / early feb. If there are no takers by then i'll be contacting demolition companies.

Yes you are correct. Here are some photos of the house I am trying to giveaway, or if not possible offer for salvaging :) Pm if interested

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 138
  • Lounge.jpg
    Lounge.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Layout.jpg
    Layout.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 118
Hiya all. Thank you everyone for the huge amount of interest. House is currently on hold. If things don't pan out i'll put it back on the table. Hope everyone has a happy new year :)

This house is available again for free so if anyone is interested please PM me. I'll be putting it up on Gumtree as well.

Back