Free Info

Site underdevelopment
www.bantacs.com.au is under development but already has far more info than other sites. No passwords or e-mail addresses needed. A straight google search. It is growing so fast so check it out in a months time as well.

Julia has made a few useful posts so far.

It's good to see another good accountant on the forum, provided they prove their skills through their posts rather than using the forum as gratuitous self advertising.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
Julia has made a few useful posts so far.

It's good to see another good accountant on the forum, provided they prove their skills through their posts rather than using the forum as gratuitous self advertising.
Yep, I agree. And that doens't apply just to accountants.

Most people who make their first post an ad for their own site get their post pulled- and in very blatant ads, get banned.

It's obvious that it is Julia's site- but it's probably better if people mention that they have an interest in a site when they post.

Hi Julia

I would recommend removing the frames from your site or reworking the noframes section.

Code:
This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.

will get shown in google results and it's not a good look.

Your email address is shown in it's unprotected form which means a stack of spam will be headed your way anytime soon. Since this is a new site I recommend nipping this in the bud. My personal site (all free info) has a free script to obfuscate email addresses.

You also don't use javascript framebusters which means individual pages can be opened out of context with limited ability to navigate back to the main site. Send me a PM if you'd like some more info on all of this.

You've got a huge amount of information on your site, it'd be great to have it working hard for you.

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back