FREE Property Investment Newsletter

I invite all users of this forum to subscribe to my FREE email Property Investment Newsletter.
Those of you who have been reading this forum probably know a little about me, I’ve been posting on this forum for a while.
For those that don’t, my name is Michael Yardney, I am a 48 year old property developer and over the years, I have been involved in over $50million worth of property transactions. I bought my first investment property at the age of 20 and have been developing property part time for 15 years or so and full time for about 6 years. Over the years I have built and renovated homes, townhouses, and blocks of units, industrial and commercial buildings and undertaken two major land subdivisions.
In the last 12 months we have undertaken 8 townhouse developments around Melbourne.
I am not a “property guru” and have no intentions of becoming one, and only give the occasional seminars.
I make my money daily in the property market.
So why the newsletter offer?
Well….. I write a property newsletter about 10 times a year for my clients anyway and with the wonders of the Internet, I can also send you a copy at no cost to me, so I am happy to share my knowledge and thoughts and give a little back to the community that gave me so much.
If you would like a regular copy of the newsletter send an email to [email protected] and include you name and address.
Have a great Easter break.

Michael Yardney Metropole Properties

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

sounds good . Finally some one who knows and is offering back his knowledge for free....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back