Free property market research

Hi All,

Just thought I would share my new property research blog.

The aim is to share free (but accurate) information about property markets across Australia, i have uploaded a few articles and will aim to upload new reports every week (limited by time! this is just a hobby).

It would be great to get some feedback on what you think can be improved on or what else you would like to see in the reports.

I hope fellow somersoftians would like to contribute as-well (Buyers Agents, brokers, individuals etc.).

Perhaps we could even put Frankston on the site :eek:.

Just comment on post or email me (details on site) if you have any feedback or would like to contribute.

Cheers

Ben

I love to read this sort of articles. What do you get out of it?

Hi devank, Im glad you like :).

I don't get any monetary benefit, except for learning web design, SEO etc.. also research is my favourite bit of property investing.

Eventually i may add Google adsense or offer a premium report providing more info on town planning laws, development and do more figures. This would be to compensate for the time taken to research and write the reports (It takes a heap to condense down all the information into a summary). Or perhaps someone will offer me a job doing this. ;)

Thanks

Ben

Last edited:
Back