Free tickets!!! Nat Invest Institute

Just received 4 free tickets to "A National Investment Institute Wealth Education Event" valued (not by me) at $45 each.

Post here if you want em and I'll post them to you. First in best dressed ....... come on Nigel you know you want them.

The NII has "taken over" the property education business of Ivestmentsource Corporation PTY LTD aka Henry Kaye. A rose by any other name .........

Anyway they claim to educate you and give credits towards an "Advanced Diploma of Financial Services". It sounds like an in house diploma to me, yours for the small monthly instalment of ................ :eek:)

No mention of HK anywhere on the brouchures, whats happened to Australias #1 property guru?

Come to think of it this should be posted under caveat emptor ;^)

Michael Croft

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Michael,
Where and when?

Serge.

Reply: 2

Just a thought....

maybe HK sold Investment Source to someone else because the company is
about to be investigated of the course fee thingy. And he then went and set
up another company called National Investment Institute which does the same
thing Investment Source does, this way whatever misconduct Investment
Source has committed has nothing to do with him anymore and he can still
carry on his business with the new company National Investment Institute.

Could this be HK's asset protection strategy?

Regards,

Yuchun Chen
Market Management Systems
NEMMCO Ltd
(02) 8838 5042

I am the Master of my FATE, the Captain of my SOUL, but a Slave of my
STOMACH

------------------------------------------
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.

Reply: 2.1

Hi All,

I think I'm becoming addicted to this forum!!! I can't wait to get on & read the thoughts, questions, & answers all you people post.

I am a HK graduate, with easy low monthly repays. In Henry's defence I have to say he has certainly delivered on the knowledge aspect of his promises at seminars. Also some good back up service for a reasonable amount of time. But essentially, like everything it's up to the individual to do what he feels right to do, because I/S take no responsibility full stop, & nor does anyone for that matter.

What does concern me of late is this NII thing, that is taking shape & the fact that the Investment Source Website has mysteriously disappear (under construction), what was wrong with the site already there?, it certainly looks suss as Henry does things at 100 miles an hour, & the site would take 24hrs to build if he wanted it up.

I have learned a fair bit from the courses, but would feel totally deceived if HK turned out to be a big con.

I am going to call directly on Friday & get a few answers from the people I have dealt with before. Then I can make an honest judgement.

Regards
Paul

Reply: 2.2

I don't understand you guys!
Like you I got free tickets, but 16 of them(4x4) to this exclusive event and I can't wait to go.
They tell me when I go I will learn how to buy 2 or 3 properties a year 20% below market with no money necessary and no risk; and then I will be able to get tenants to move in for 10 years and pay above market rent.
It sounded so good to me that I booked in for 2 seminars just in case I missed something the first time.
See you there....
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 2.2.1

LORDY!!

TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 2.2.1.1

I thought that course would be about $20K by end of September beginning of October this year.
Well, it did not get that far as yet...
Some restructuring has to be done before they will proceed…

It sounds like we all are gelose, doesn’t it.
But I think that we are still trying to answer someone else’s question posted earlier – What about HK seminar, has anyone…

Well, I have never done simply because did not have that sort of money lying around. I’ll probably kick my self later, but what can you do. Looks like have to stick with basics. Slow and steady.

So, where and when it will happen this time around? Those free tickets Michael had earlier probably have gone by now.

Lots of emotions and no action, no one said anything what actually they have learned from seminar. People are very reluctant to share it and I wounder why? It has been like that for while. What it suggest is that it is lots of talk and little action out there…

I could be wrong though. Do not quote me on that one.

Serge.

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1

I have free tickets too, but would not be responsible for some else's misfortune by giving them away. HK has changed, why? we all know why... if it's too good to be true, it is. Stick to the poker machines if you wanna get lucky.

~snake oil~~at~a~price~

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1

I threw my free tickets in the bin...
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1

Hey,

Don't despair, they will be paying us to attend their seminars soon...

Maybe then I'll bother...

asy

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Hi Michael,

I wouldn't mind 2 of the tickets if you still have them. I'm not concerned about the whole HK thing - my philosophy is that I'll attend any seminar, listen to anything and everything and make up my own mind about which information I use.

If you still have the tickets, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll give you an address to post them to.

Thanks!

Gidget.

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Hi All,

I have 6 tickets if anyone wants them. Email me at [email protected] with your address and I will send them to you. It has to be today though, as I'm off to Hong Kong tonight.

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Hi,

hehe or you can just contact the NI2 and just ask for some free $45 tickets :) I'm sure they'd send them out.

Michael G.

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2

Just Read your post. Yes if the tickets are still available i would greatly
appreciate them. My Address is 18 Arcadia Ave Malvern East Melbourne
Vic
Once again thanks in advance.

Regards Ivan
----- Original Message -----
To: <Recipients of 'propertyforum' suppressed>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Free tickets!!! Nat Invest Institute

> From: "Ten of Diamonds" <[email protected]>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have 6 tickets if anyone wants them. Email me at
[email protected] with your address and I will send them to you.
It has to be today though, as I'm off to Hong Kong tonight.
>
>
>
>
> To reply: mailto:p[email protected]
> To start a new topic: mailto:p[email protected]
> To login: http://bne003w.webcentral.com.au:80/~wb013
>
>

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1

Ivan - consider it done!

Reply: 2.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1

Thanks for your generosity.

Regards Ivan
----- Original Message -----
To: <Recipients of 'propertyforum' suppressed>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: Free tickets!!! Nat Invest Institute

> From: "Ten of Diamonds" <[email protected]>
>
> Ivan - consider it done!
>
>
>
> To reply: mailto:p[email protected]
> To start a new topic: mailto:p[email protected]
> To login: http://bne003w.webcentral.com.au:80/~wb013
>
>

Reply: 3

Did anyone end up using these "free tickets"?

I just came across mine in a pile of old junk...

I would be expecting the usual hard sell, but has anyone picked up anything to make it worth the time?

ta
astro

Back