FREE - Wrap Webinar

W

WebBoard

<u>Wrapping in a hot market</U>
by Rick Otton

Hosted by Freestyler Events

The truth, what you need to know about wrapping! A FREE Webinar By Freestyler Events.

You are invited to our free webinar on wrapping; this will be an interactive event, featuring Rick Otton! Rick will tell you the truth about wrapping profits in today’s hot market!

During this one-hour session, Rick Otton will focus on key points and insights/drivers around the Wrapping technique to make you’re Investing the most profitable.

DATE: Tuesday, September 10
TIME: 7:30-8:30pm ET

The webinar will be held at

http://bne003w.server-web.com/~wb190

in the wraps/lease options chat room.

If you have never visited this site before, you will need to sign in, this is a free service, we advise you to sign in as soon as possible so you can quickly enter into the chat room for the webinar on time.

What will you learn?
Untapped methods of reaching Investing Profit
How to leverage your time and money

Who should attend?
Investors looking to increase profits
Newbies looking for a cashflow positive style of investing

FREESTYLER EVENTS
give yourself an unfair advantage

The Rules: This will be a moderated discussion, Rick Otton will endeavour to answer all questions asked, if you have any unanswered questions please put them in an email and send to the moderator of the discussion [email protected].

The moderator will be in control at all times, unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated, please keep your questions succinct and to the point, it may help if you compile a list of questions prior to the event.

Please note some questions may take to long to answer in a chat format, in this case the moderator and Rick Otton will compile the questions and answers and post them on the freestyler web site for you to view at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Post belongs in Meeting forum section
NOT here in general.

You Freestylers people are the first
to complain about others !!

Funny how all the rules seen to go out the door when there's a buck in it.

Regards
Richie Rich

Reply: 1.1

Richie,
Your first point is correct. This did belong in Meeting Point. Ms Flip, being Robert's partner, you should know better.
Your second is not correct. Please provide examples of where us Freestylers (I'm a member) are the first to complain, in the context of being members of Freestylers.
Your third point is also not correct. Since the 'event' in question is free, there is no buck to be made. Please do not retort with Freestylers run the Wraps Boot Camp. They are not promoting the Boot Camp in this thread, only the FREE Web talk thingy.
Also, in the future Richie, if you wish to make comments about a group or an individual, at least have the courage to do it under your real name. It's easy to point fingers when you have an alias.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Reply: 1.1.1

Mark, Mark Mark,

Your first point is correct. This did belong in Meeting Point. Ms Flip, being Robert's partner, you should know better.

$$ Thank you !!!!!

Your second is not correct. Please provide examples of where us Freestylers (I'm a member) are the first to complain, in the context of being members of Freestylers.

$$Maybe you need glasses ?
Spend some time away from your cattle
and you will find all the posts in questions.

Your third point is also not correct. Since the 'event' in question is free, there is no buck to be made. Please do not retort with Freestylers run the Wraps Boot Camp. They are not promoting the Boot Camp in this thread, only the FREE Web talk thingy.

$$And the Moon is made of green cheese too !
Wake up boy, Freestylers provide a service and is in business to make a profit.
And they have a 2nd boot camp to fill !

Also, in the future Richie, if you wish to make comments about a group or an individual, at least have the courage to do it under your real name. It's easy to point fingers when you have an alias.

$$What do you want me to do, just set up
an anon email address at hotmail just like your self ? What does that prove ?

Time to stop feeding the chooks I would think?

Richie Rich
'Bigger hat, but still no cattle'

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Hi guys,

Please respect this forum. Some points you're making are off-topic and bordering on slanging. If you want to continue perhaps offline would be more appropriate.

Mike

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

I agree Mike they should let it go....
But I have watched Mark Las have a go at people for there opinions and thoughts. And no i can't list them for you Mike, just a personal opinion i have formed over time observing some of your posts, which i might add can be very informative and entertaining at times! But we are all not going to agree on everything in life and we should not put others down if they have a different opinion!
Anon made a good point and it did not need to be attacked in the way that Mark did.
Jason

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Mike,
I tried to locate Richie to continue this offline, but no success, as he doesn't even put his contact details up. In my response, I have chosen to keep it above the belt.
Richie,
My REAL name is Mark Laszczuk, it is in every post I put up. I have nothing to hide from anyone. The reason I use a Hotmail address on a public forum is because it allows me to pick and choose who knows my personal address. That way, I don't get unwanted junk mail, emails or spam in my personal email box. I would hazard a guess that many others have public email addresses for the same reason.
Please point out the posts that Freestylers members are always complaining about. You made the statement, now back it up. And don't call me boy. If you can't do any better than attempting to belittle me, that just shows how immature you really are. Can you answer this for me Richie: What is it about advertising a free chat discussion that upsets you? Do you have a personal vendetta against Freestylers itself or some of its members? What is it that upsets you so?
Jason,
I have the right (and will use it) to express my opinion. If you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't read my posts. I have met a number of people (some of them esteemed members of this forum) who tell me they are most impressed by my posts and believe I do a good job of posting. It upsets me when people like Richie make false accusations, especially when they are made by someone who posts anonymously. If you feel I have made false accusations in any of my posts, please point them out to me and if they are indeed false, I will publicly apologise to the person on this forum.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle

Reply: 2

Tracey,

I would agree that this post belonged in the neeting point forum.

Having said that, the forum was very well attended. There was lots of good info. Thanks to Rick for his responses- and there were lots of people in the chat room.

***BUT****

the ads were too intrusive.

I would not have minded that if this had been posted in MP or Caveat Emptor. But being posted in here, I thought the sponsor ads were just too much.

***AND ***
The word "webinar". yuk.

Reply: 2.1

Damn

I missed it. Are the posts available anywhere somehow? Did anyone copy them??

ps on the debate, I think the freestylers are aggressively marketing themselves. I am getting various unsolicited emails from them (to my various email addresses). Therewas even an uproar on the John Burley forum as pink newsletters were being emailed to everyone that posted on that forum. Maybe that is how I got on their list (I asked them, but no reply). In the end, it is all pretty harmless.

The Husband
(no relation to The Wife)

Reply: 2.1.1

Don't worry TH, the wrap chat was logged and will be made available from Freestyler after it is cleaned up.

The main point of this post is to ask everyone on the forum to consider whether it is in the interest of this forum to allow personal remarks to be made against other posters.

Other forums have etiquette rules like:

ATMOSPHERE

There is a strong code of proper etiquette (email netiquette) on these lists, and it is every subscriber's responsibility to uphold that code of etiquette and set a good example for others. Treat others as you would like to be treated. It is very important that each subscriber does his/her part to contribute to a healthy, helpful atmosphere. We are here to share information and thoughts, discuss in a friendly manner, and to help each other.

ATTITUDE

All messages must be cordial. If you can not discuss in an open and friendly manner, you do not belong on these lists. Offenders will immediately be placed on moderated status, no-post, or unsubscribed from the lists.

This forum is not moderated and does not have a published set of etiquette guidelines. I know that other forums which have allowed slanging to creep in have lost a great deal of credibility and, consequently, turned potential subscribers away.

Let's not let that happen to our forum. I suggest if you are offended by a personal remark, either directed to yourself or somebody else, and want to persue the issue, either deal with the relevant poster offline or contact the Webmaster to remove the offending post. If neither option resolves the issue to your satisfaction, then consider whether it is worth discussing publicly. Ask yourself whether the remarks you want to say are for the benefit of the forum or to vent some of your own frustration.

Take Richie's first post:

Post belongs in Meeting forum section NOT here in general.

You Freestylers people are the first to complain about others !!

Funny how all the rules seen to go out the door when there's a buck in it.

The first point is clearly in the interest of this forum.

The second and third remarks do not add anything that would benefit the forum to know. So why say it? As Jason C alluded to, to say such things will probably only serve to make other forum users form a negative opinion of you. That's only human nature, afterall.

Regards, Mike

Reply: 2.1.1.1

c'mmon guys like i say before opinion is just like an arsehole everyone got one...
you can say whatever you want but if someone don't like what you say they can either reply to your message or just let it go...
this chat room is for everyone who wants to read the info and have a friendly chat with other people in this forum
if you don't like what freestyler is doing don't be a member and don't join the club at all
i'm pretty sure not all members like what they are doing sometimes but this website is a JV between somersoft and TW tell me if i'm wrong Robert.
think about this logically if the website belongs to you you can do whatever you want to it or with it.
if people don't like what you do with it tell me what will you do to them?
you can tell those people to F off and the door is always WIDE OPEN.

regards
jerry

Back