Freestyler M2M meetings - TONIGHT!

Hi all, message from Nivia (aka The Wife). For some reason she can't log onto the forum at the moment.

Cheers
Robert

Freestyler M2M meetings - TONIGHT!

Adelaide
Hotel Adelaide International
Lobby Bar
62 Brougham Place, North Adelaide
(I have warned the staff that you will be coming; they should be able to direct you to other freestyler members)

Brisbane
Riverside Hotel
Bar/ Lounge Area
20 Montague Street, South Brisbane
ph: 1800 301 101 Hotels
(I have warned the staff that you will be coming; they should be able to direct you to other freestyler members)

Canberra
Olims Canberra Hotel
Bar/ Lounge Area
Cnr Limestone and Ainslie Ave, Braddon
ph: (02) 6248 5511 Hotels
(I have warned the staff that you will be coming; they should be able to direct you to other freestyler members, they said they will put directions on the front board)

Melbourne
La Fiamma
682-690 Warrigal Rd Chadstone VIC 3148
ph: (03) 9563 0211 Restaurant/s

(PLEASE NOTE: there is only one Melbourne meeting site this month, last month not enough numbers turned up at the other meeting places, the staff of La Fiamma know you are coming, have a good networking night)

Newcastle
Clarendon Hotel
Bar/ Lounge Area
347 Hunter Street, Newcastle
ph: (02) 4927 0966 Hotels
(The staff know you are coming, I hope the numbers will be better this month, please come along if you're in Newcastle)

Perth
Holiday Inn - Perth City Centre
Seven88 Bar/ Café
778-788 Hay Street, Perth
ph: 08 92617200
(The staff know you are coming, as Perth is still only fairly new for us, there wont be many people, hopefully a few more than last month, happy networking)

Sydney North
Twin Towers Inn
Lounge/ Bar Area
260 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon
ph: (02) 9439 1388 Hotels
(PLEASE NOTE: There is only one venue site for Sydney this month as you all absolutely hated the other venues, twin towers has set aside a large meeting room for us, so please come along to the north and network)

Thanks for your continued support in the Freestyler Group,
Nivia

PS: We apologise for the late notice, but our web hoster was upgrading over the weekend and upgrades (which are still in progress) have delayed us far longer than they anticipated. If you would like to complain please call Webcentral on 1800 800 099.

Thanks Rob........I'm sorry I wont be able to make the Melbourne meeting this month.

I hope everyone has a great time :)

Ruby

And my apologies to those at Sydney North (Twin Towers) - I had "double booked".....

Hope to catch you all next time,

Regards,

Back