Freestyler Offering Free Xmas Competition

Freestyler Events is offering a Mark Mandall Renovation Manual Xmas competition.

To win one of Mark Mandalls’ Renovation Manuals, which can add up to tens of thousands of dollars extra in equity to your next renovation job, simply click on the Mark Mandall Xmas Renovation Competition on the Freestyler Network and Freestyler Events home pages and complete the form.

Freestyler Network
Freestyler Events

Doing so, we will enter you into the running to WIN on of Marks’ Renovation Manual which can also save you thousands of dollars in costs on your next renovation.

Win Today !
Prize will be drawn on the 24th of December at 12pm. The winner will be notified of their Xmas Present via email.

Learn more about Mark Mandall from the Renovation Webinar link on the Freestyler Events home page.

Cheers
Robert

Rob, your website doesn't seem to outline your privacy policies and what you do with the information you collect.

Originally posted by Sim
Rob, your website doesn't seem to outline your privacy policies and what you do with the information you collect.

Hi Sim'

There is one, it was there. Webmasters, you give them a few web changes and they change stuff they shouldn't be touching, especially since the changes were only done today. You would understand that about webmasters better then most Sim'.

Thanks for letting me know about that.

Anyway, the Freestyler Policy for ALL personal details which are provided to it by:
Freestyler Members
E-noticeboard subscribers
Subscribers to Network and Events promotions
Events attendees
are kept in complete confidentiality and for the sole use of the Freestyler group for notifications and marketing.

Freestyler will not sell, lend nor trade any details which persons provide to Freestyler.

Freestyler are committed to upholding all current Australian Privacy Laws introduced in 2002.

The above will be added back to the website Thursday morning before I strangle the web master and once it's done then I'll strangle him.

Cheers
Robert

Hi Robert,

I added my name for the competition. Just for the record, the acceptance page which you receive after you click "Yes, Please Let Me Win", has errors:

Contact_FullName:
Contact_Title:
Contact_Organization:
Contact_StreetAddress: <phone no>
Contact_Address2:
Contact_City: FAWKNER
State: VIC
Post_Code: 3060

ie. The phone no appears next to a field that says StreetAddress.

Cheers

Just curious, what happened to Michael Croft's Reno manual? Why are you not doing one with him anymore?

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Originally posted by Mark Laszczuk
Just curious, what happened to Michael Croft's Reno manual? Why are you not doing one with him anymore?

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Hi Mark

As you will have read Michael is resorting his manual, due it turning into a Ben Hur epic. We will definately sell Michael's manual without any problem, once it is available, as it will contain good information. Freestyler Events will sell any product that we see is of good value and beneficial to investors.

However Mark Mandalls Renovation Tool Kit Manual is available from the 15th of Decemeber, pre orders can be placed by calling the freestyler office. Hence why Freestyler Events is able to offer the special Xmas promotion on our web site.

Both manuals will be great manuals without a doubt, however they will be covering different styles and innovations in relation to renovating as not everyone works the same.

Cheers,
Robert.

Back