Friendly reminder

Hey everyone,

Here is just a friendly reminder to keep your things locked up around the house. Especially this time of year.

I just found 2 people looking around inside my garage/shed which is detached from the house. Woofer woke me up as he heard the roller door open. I called the police and kept an eye on them, unfortunately jumper the back fence. Being a plumber I have a ton of tools in there, which they now know.

Everything is insured and now taken photos of everything.

My yard is pretty private (tree lined fence hedge 2.5m tall) and secure (well thought so) and in a great area. Unfortunately one neighbours yard is open both sides for anyone to walk in when ever.

Police had a look around and can see where they jumped through the trees and foot prints in my lawn, doing finger prints tomorrow but doubt itll find anyone.

Anyway its all locked up now, like it should have been and im guilty of being lazy in that regard so here is a reminder for you all :)

Plus if they come back there is now a pair of 36 inch stillsons at front and back doors

Hope they didnt take anything valuable.

Dont think I could have resisted the urge to confront them...but probably a good thing you didnt.

Generally if you ring the police and say there are intruders at your house, they say they will get there when they get there.

Mention you have a gun pointed at them with an itchy trigger finger and bet your bottom dollar there will be police, SWAT, air crew withing minutes to your house to nab them! :D

pinkboy

Generally if you ring the police and say there are intruders at your house, they say they will get there when they get there.

Mention you have a gun pointed at them with an itchy trigger finger and bet your bottom dollar there will be police, SWAT, air crew withing minutes to your house to nab them! :D

pinkboy

With the stupid laws in this country they would first nab the person holding the burglars at gun point and ask the actual criminals if they wish to file a crime report against the property owner for psychological distress of being threatened by said weapons. :(

With the stupid laws in this country they would first nab the person holding the burglars at gun point and ask the actual criminals if they wish to file a crime report against the property owner for psychological distress of being threatened by said weapons. :(

I was being facitious! ;)

pinkboy

I was being facitious! ;)

pinkboy

Ahh, I am slow this evening. I've had big day.

I wasn't sure if there was any tongue in cheek or you had succumbed and one side of your mouth was full of food product from a fast food poultry vendor that shall remain unmentionable. :D

My head is spinning from putting out property management bushfires today and playing agent ping pong working on a new lease. I've got a fried brain.......KFB :p

Ever since someone posted on here about finding a burglar in their house after they went to mow the lawns ... I always lock up the house before heading out with the ride on mower (for two hours)

Is it illegal to run 240v live wires through the backyard and garage? Turn them on when you go to bed and dont forget to switch em off when you get up in the morning.

You can make a cup of coffee and look through your kitchen window to see if anything got "snared" overnight lol.

Is it illegal to run 240v live wires through the backyard and garage? Turn them on when you go to bed and dont forget to switch em off when you get up in the morning.

You can make a cup of coffee and look through your kitchen window to see if anything got "snared" overnight lol.

I think you and i would get along just fine. hahaha

Back