Funny guy at the SRO

I'm pretty much a cashless entity these days.

Almost all purchases are done via c/c to accumulate reward points, and we pay out the card each month. Been doing this for about 15 years.

I occasionally take out $100 from the ATM, but usually we just get $50 cashout when at the cash register at the supermarket etc.

I pay myself a wage straight into the private account from the business account each week via electronic transfer.

To carry (and then parade around in front of strangers) huge wads of cash these days is not necessary, and asking to be mugged.

I think it is also a sign of the "look at me" syndrome.

I'll do a drive by and see. As for White powdre Ma- regrettably Darra is one of the major supply conduits of both heroin and speed as I understand the situation from my discussions with Qld Police service. Darra and Inala just across the way.

PS Property investors - get some office space in Inala and you will have tenants falling over each other- a tough nut to crack though.:D
Maybe so,it was bad 10-20 years ago in Darra when i was working in the Area that's when you could have bought into those area's for 50k on large blocks with H-C houses,those houses now are in the 350k and above range,what happens in the underground asians networks out there is anyones guess,from what i'm told Logan Central is the new Darra..
willair..

Do you have a mobile phone - if so, then your phone company knows the approximate area where you are at any given moment.

g

I turn it off and take the sim card out when I don't want to be found, however, I cannot let go off the urge to purchase "catcher in the rye" whenever i see it :(

Maybe so. But maybe they ARE interested in your exact location at an exact date and time. I'd rather keep that as private as possible. Of course I'd divulge that information to authorities if ever necessary, but letting public companies just build up that info over time doesn't sit well with me.

Having transactions on the record has it's advantages. What happens if you need an aliby for a crime? You can show the statement and say 'see i was buying petrol at that hour!' :p:D

I turn it off and take the sim card out when I don't want to be found, however, I cannot let go off the urge to purchase "catcher in the rye" whenever i see it :(

Why don't you want to be found?

And who don't you want to find you?

This sounds like an American conspiracy thread now...

Back