Funny website

Do you find this website funny or offensive?

• Funny

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Offensive

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I think it's a bit cruel. I often imagine that if I was having a bad hair day or whatever and someone posted a pic of me on the net with a nasty caption I would be hurt and embarassed. it's one thing to have a private laugh to yourself about someone quite another to hold them up for ridicule to the general public.
just my thoughts.......:)

oh yeah !

I'm at the other end of that

want more , even if you PM me the sites

and would love to know where there are 'mastercard moment' sites as well

stuart

I think it's a bit cruel. I often imagine that if I was having a bad hair day or whatever and someone posted a pic of me on the net with a nasty caption I would be hurt and embarassed. it's one thing to have a private laugh to yourself about someone quite another to hold them up for ridicule to the general public.
just my thoughts.......:)

Agree.........in the end it becomes gossip mentality to have it aired in the open domain.

As I am not uptight nor sensitive and enjoy a laugh..... this is rather amusing ;)

This is the epitome of often coined terms such as "redneck wonderland"..... ;)

I often imagine that if I was having a bad hair day or whatever and someone posted a pic of me on the net with a nasty caption I would be hurt and embarassed.

I find it amusing. I also find it amusing when people say "It wouldn't be funny if it happened to you", because the statement is purely hypothetical, since it's happening to someone else :)

I find it amusing. I also find it amusing when people say "It wouldn't be funny if it happened to you", because the statement is purely hypothetical, since it's happening to someone else :)

No, that is how you decide if something is funny or mean. being able to see something from another's viewpoint. That is how you teach children to not be school yard bullies, you get them see how they would feel if the tables were turned.

i am neither uptight or without a sense of humour. But I find this type of humour mean. These people didn't ask to have their lives held up to ridicule and the net is so insidious that one image can get passed around the world in the blink of an eye.

to me, this is like what goes on at high school, particularly amongst girls. If you don't all look the same and dress the same you are a social outcast and some never grow out of it! A few years ago we had our 20th reunion and that same group of "popular" kids were being so rude and nasty to the others. wierd.

anyway this is a poll of people's opinions, and that is mine. If we all agreed it was funny it would be slightly pointless to have a poll don't you think?

Back