Future Rezoning Areas in Perth

Hi All,

With our first 2 IP's now in our portfolio, we are already looking at adding to it as early next year with a house with a potential to subdivide.

Our strategy is generally to buy properties that can be value-added through minor renovations with a block that can be subdivided or potential subdivision in the near future 2-3 years

Are there suburbs that are currently rumoured or confirmed to be rezoned in the near future to all for subdivision

Doesnt hurt to start looking now i guess just incase the right one pops up.

Thanks

Wrexter

What type of place appeals?

I'm struggling to think of a council that doesn't have some proposed Rezoning at the moment. Off the top of my head there is City of wanneroo, City of Kalamunda, city of Vincent, city of Melville, city of Baywatch, city of base dean.

I'm struggling to think of a council that doesn't have some proposed Rezoning at the moment. Off the top of my head there is City of wanneroo, City of Kalamunda, city of Vincent, city of Melville, city of Baywatch, city of base dean.

+ the most popular, longest drawn out rezoning - City of Joondalup

I'm struggling to think of a council that doesn't have some proposed Rezoning at the moment.

Much to my annoyance, the shire of Murray doesn't seem to have any rezoning plans. Even though the community seem pretty keen for some.

I guess that's outside of perth though

If you are looking for rezoning that is possibly going to happen within the next 12 months would look at Willagee (City of Melville).

Also, have been told by head of planning City of Melville that rezoning Coobellup is moving along very nicely.

Do your homework, just a couple of areas I like

MTR:)

Regarding willagee and coolbellup, when was proposed rezoning announced and how much price rise has already occurred ?

Here's a few from talking to council planners recently:

City of Joondalup 18 months
Shire of Kalamunda 18 months
City of Melville (Willagee) Late 2015

Regarding willagee and coolbellup, when was proposed rezoning announced and how much price rise has already occurred ?

We were origninally looking at Coolbellup earlier this year but ultimately went ahead and purchased our carlisle properties.

Am i right to say the ship has sailed for Coolbellup or are there still good finds around.

If you have problems finding city of base dean try looking for Town of Bassendean. :p Apparently two years away. City of Swan also has proposed changes.

If you are looking for rezoning that is possibly going to happen within the next 12 months would look at Willagee (City of Melville).

Also, have been told by head of planning City of Melville that rezoning Coobellup is moving along very nicely.

Do your homework, just a couple of areas I like

MTR:)

I'm a bit late entering this one, but doesn't Coolbellup come under City of Cockburn?

Cheers,

Wrexy.

Back