G20

In the current spirit of doom and gloom, I am wondering what conspiracy theories we have heard regarding the G20 event. If there is already a thread on this, please forgive my tiredness after another hot and frazzled day with the kids.

I just deleted the juicy theory I have heard because I really cant cope with ASIO busting down my front door to remove my laptop when this thread gets flagged. Yawn, off to bed now.

In the current spirit of doom and gloom, I am wondering what conspiracy theories we have heard regarding the G20 event. If there is already a thread on this, please forgive my tiredness after another hot and frazzled day with the kids.

I just deleted the juicy theory I have heard because I really cant cope with ASIO busting down my front door to remove my laptop when this thread gets flagged. Yawn, off to bed now.

One item I have noticed over the past week is a lot of the homeless that live along the riverfront in the parks and the backpackers that camp overnight are all gone,maybe they have all been moved on and there seems to be a lot more Police on bikes unmarked cars around which is good..

Back