Gaming - any gamers on somersoft?

Borderlands loved this game.
Old School Final Fantasy Fan.
Not much holds my attention these days tho.
Played WOW for a while, but bought lvl 60 Characters as I was too lazy to waste copious amounts of time.

EN710 and zimby - which Borderlands? 1 or 2? I played 1 for a bit, but No. 2 is crazy awesome. But I played it to death, to the point where now I only play it every couple of months.

Good deal today at Dick Smith for PS4 just for today -
$528 for the console , and 3 games worth at least $60 each if you sold them back on ebay (they are all violent games)....

David

Lately after a hard day of renos I'll have a beer and sit back and shoot people on call of duty ps4. :)

Only just gotten back into home consoles. Been playing my ps vita for a while, getting an hour in during my lunch break at work. Highly recommend ps vita for the gamers out there that can't find the time any more.

Anyone else looking forward to advanced warfare coming out next month? I've only just discovered online fps multiplayer and it's a lot of fun.

At school I tended to play basic single-player games, especially by Blizzard before WoW came out. At uni, it was all about CS1.6 in the first 1.5 years, then FIFA on various consoles, and finally FIFA and Mario Kart Double Dash on GameCube. Great memories.

Post-uni, it was a few different games at a mates place on PS3, or Wii at my place playing Mario Kart and Mario Party. The came Guitar Hero, then life got in the way. Now I barely play games, unless I'm away from work, and I tend to find I'm drawn to games that don't require commitment. I mostly play stupid phone games like Tower of Saviors and Top11 while trying to get bub to sleep.

Bought an xbox to use with my kids, came with a racing game that was hard to use, and some adventure thing we played for 30 minutes. It never caught on so sits in the cupboard collecting dust.

My name's Ainsley and I'm a gaming addict.

I'll play anything, love trying out indie games, playing through Shadows of Mordor at the moment.
Spent alot of hours on D3.

I only play because i feel i have 'nothing' to do.

Bought an xbox to use with my kids, came with a racing game that was hard to use, and some adventure thing we played for 30 minutes. It never caught on so sits in the cupboard collecting dust.
I haven't played a game on my PS3 since June last year. It gets a good work out as a media centre though.

used to play Ragnarok Online back in my Uni days. (MMORPG)
got really addicted to the game.

clash of clans at the moment.

EVE Online, although not so much atm, waiting for the new patch which will hopefully spark the global war.

Archeage is the new time waster for now.

Back