GE Home Loans

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what will happen with GE Money home loans that weren't refinanced in the last few months (as GE were encouraging people to do). Have they been transferred to another lender? If so, will they be put onto a lower interest rate (we're currently paying approx 8.5%)?

Regards,

Joanne

My answer would be that you need to be more proactive with your finances and know that when GE says it will waive large fees for people to get out...they actually mean you are free to go and stop paying their high interest rates.....it's a massive hint from them for you to re-finance....if that doesn't answer your question then a call direct to GE as stated above is in order....

Be sure to post their answer here, will be interesting what they have planned....I ain't waiting around tho....;)

One problem that I do foresee for those remaining in the GE pool is that these could be construed as those that could not refinance out as being either higher risk or the remnant vals didnt stack up.

In either case any funder that takes on that book will likely want "rate for risk",or perhaps rate for deemed risk

ta
rolf

Back