Geelong Property Management

G'day Rixter ...what you doing on this side of the sandpit? I'll be interested in the responses. My experience on SS over the years (inc similar requests of my own) is that very few forumites can recommend good PMs. A reflection on the profession ? Sometimes you get some PMs from PMs ...if that makes sense. As always, regards. LL

G'day LL,

Yep Im in Geelong now, arriving yesterday, lining up rental inspections over the course of the week. Hopefully I find something suitable for us to move the family over here.

From sandgroper to argentinian on LOE ! Big move. Welcome to the club. Tread carefully (as always) in Geelong. Has had a fair case of neg.sentiment since Ford announced closure. Good luck . LL

LL, I was born in Melbourne. As a kid lived on Beaconsfield Parade St Kilda just around the corner of Fitzroy Rd. Thanks for the info.

Great views there..we're looking in & around Highton.

That's a nice area to be based, mate. Not far from Geelong CBD when you need it and near Newtown which has some great eateries and cafes.

You're also close to the bypass (without having to negotiate all the Geelong traffic lights) to travel to Melbourne whenever you need to or further south to play at any of the great beaches from Torquay and beyond.

Good luck with the move :)

Have you considered using the internet to find a rental?
That's what I'm doing now.....im currently on a rental shopping trip. Use the laptop to identify potential properties organising times to inspect and meeting up with PM's onsite..

That's a nice area to be based, mate. Not far from Geelong CBD when you need it and near Newtown which has some great eateries and cafes.

You're also close to the bypass (without having to negotiate all the Geelong traffic lights) to travel to Melbourne whenever you need to or further south to play at any of the great beaches from Torquay and beyond.

Good luck with the move :)

That's exactly why we're attracted to the area. :)

Also, closer to visit family plus just far enough away to prevent unannounced drop in's. ;)

My parents have rental units in Highton and use Barry Plant to manage them. They are happy with the service they receive.

Again, if you want my opinion on any Highton houses, just let me know. Only got 30+ years experience in the suburb :)

AND If you were ready to buy, there's a 'best street, worse house' that needs renovation on Challambra Cres up for auction. Amazing views!

Back