Gen X Lifestyle Solutions Pty Limited

Genx Lifestyle Solutions

Hi have just attended their office in Brighton Le Sands. They told me 11 - 13% growth was their target.

I am going back for a second visit in 3 weeks where they divulge more about themselves. I would like to know if they are genuine or a scam - or whether I really need to pay them $35,000 for something I may be able to do myself. Joanne

Jojo1, you just 'happened' to stumble across this forum and thread?
Alex
Hi Alex,

Based on the quoted bit below, I think your scam radar might be off on this one. She seems genuinely concerned that they are rip-off artists. If she was pumping them she would have said something like: "sounds like a great deal, I can't wait for my second meeting". ;)

But I could be wrong. I just think she's found the thread and decided to come out of the lurker darkness and express her concerns in hope of feedback before she commits the big mulla.

I would like to know if they are genuine or a scam - or whether I really need to pay them $35,000 for something I may be able to do myself. Joanne
Cheers,
Michael.

I had a look at their website. Looks like babble without any substance to me.

Since our company commenced operations, we have helped over 200 home owners pay their morgage off sooner with our Asset Multiplexing program.

If you want to be known as a financial whiz kid you should learn how to spell "mortgage" first.

Sorry to be naive but if they wont divulge everything about themselves after the first visit I would be suspicious.

Also how far is Dapto to Brighton Le Sands ?

Also, grossreal mentions them finding 16% growth properties for you (whatever that means)

Well at 16% linear growth a property could double in value in about 7 years. How about that - they can find properties that could double in value in 7 years !

Uh, at least 2-3 hours drive from Dapto to Brighton.
Actually its closer to 1 hour. I just drove to Kembla Grange (Dapto) this morning from North Narrabeen via Brighton (Cronulla-ish). Even from North Narrabeen its only 2hrs all up to Dapto, just past Wollongong. From the airport, its only 1hr to Kembla, so going back for a follow up meeting isn't really that big a deal.

As an aside, Kay wants us to move to the 'Gong. She likes the beaches and wilderness, and its still only an hour or so from the city fringe if need be. In peak hour you then get congested so adds big time. There's also the train as an option but I'm reliably informed by the lady sitting opposite me who lives here that its two hours to St Leonards on the train.

Look at it like the Newcastle of the South.

Cheers,
Michael.

Hi have just attended their office in Brighton Le Sands. They told me 11 - 13% growth was their target.

I am going back for a second visit in 3 weeks where they divulge more about themselves. I would like to know if they are genuine or a scam - or whether I really need to pay them $35,000 for something I may be able to do myself. Joanne

Joanne,

You are able to do it yourself mate. Even if you need some help then you will find it from people who charge less and who I would trust more than some marketing company.

Don't let the above comments stop you from posting here again. Some of us more senior members get a bit tired of spammers coming here and pretending to be interested in their own company just to build traffic to their own website.

I think Alex was a little too quick to judge on this ocassion but don't let that spoil your experience.

Post your questions and we will answer them for you.

All the best,

Sounds like the same old strategy, even though its been developed 'exclusively' for them (probably just got a different name).

And when you're in there, I bet there'll be some amazing stroke of luck, and some wonderful brand new house has just come up and they can get you a great deal on it.

:rolleyes:

As an aside, Kay wants us to move to the 'Gong. She likes the beaches and wilderness, and its still only an hour or so from the city fringe if need be. In peak hour you then get congested so adds big time. There's also the train as an option but I'm reliably informed by the lady sitting opposite me who lives here that its two hours to St Leonards on the train.

Look at it like the Newcastle of the South.

Cheers,
Michael.

Michael,

Debbie grew up there and we lived there when we first got married. It's definitely better that Newcastle, and the beaches are great.

It's got the laid back feel of a big country town, yet has all the amenities you want; decent shops, hospitals, and a lovely uni campus. I would like to get back there in a few years.

Best of luck

Andrew

It's got the laid back feel of a big country town, yet has all the amenities you want; decent shops, hospitals, and a lovely uni campus. I would like to get back there in a few years.

ah ... so's newcastle! as well as the lake for some superb mucking around on boats, the vineyards for those so inclined, dozens of fantastic surf/swim beaches and some huge shopping centres for the girls ... newcastle is definately not the steel city it used to be.

Just wanted to know how you went with this, I just visited their website, and wanted to know whether it was worth ringing them or not.

Hi Alex,

Based on the quoted bit below, I think your scam radar might be off on this one. She seems genuinely concerned that they are rip-off artists. If she was pumping them she would have said something like: "sounds like a great deal, I can't wait for my second meeting". ;)

But I could be wrong. I just think she's found the thread and decided to come out of the lurker darkness and express her concerns in hope of feedback before she commits the big mulla.

Cheers,
Michael.

Michael, your outlook is very refreshing!

However, it could be a very clever disguise as an inexperienced investor looking for guidance, but is in fact a rep for the company doing a bit of internet herding.

Seen it oh; about a thousand times now both here and over at Steve's site.

I'm so cynical at such a young age. :eek:

Last edited:
you don't know what Asset Multiplexing is? Well - you should come to our seminar for a 6 hour presentation to see how we can help you today! Cost is only $899 but tickets are limited so HURRY!

When you do a Google search and nothing comes up except for the company promoting the product then it is just a fancy term for something probably quite common.

We can assist you with negatywne odpowiedniego kapitału i strategii wzrostu gospodarczego. Negative gearing and capital growth strategies in Polish.

I learnt a new saying. When you burp you say "the pig sends his greetings" in Estonian. (I dont know how to write it though).

Maybe "asset multiplexing" means "the pig sends his greetings" (burp) in Armenian.

Gen X Lifestyle solutions Pty Ltd!!!! Hmmmm!
I don't know if I would ever buy properties from them but I like the company name!

I'm a gen X looking for a lifestyle :) (away from my laptop ;))

gen x lifestyle solutions

Giday all

Can anyone give some advice on this Gen X lifestyle solutions company?
Has anyone followed through with their offer? I have sat through their first spiel, & am willing to go back & listen to the second part. Would apriciate chatting to someone who has also delt with them to listen to your point of view!

Look forward to alot of replies

jaman

Back