Geoff Doidge and Peter Workshop

Hi All
I am going to Geoff Doidge's workshop in Brisbane on the 15th of Feb, 2003. If anyone was thinking of going, we can book together and get better deal.

For 1 person = $1490
for 2 people = $1310
for 3 = $1200

So if anyone was thinking of going anyways, and would like to save maybe $300 by booking together let me know and we can book them. THis is just the way Geoff's deal is, and the prices are set by him this way.

Khurram Saeed
[email protected]

I went to the course in October and my opinion is its worth every cent, if you use just one of the hundreds of ideas or concepts from the seminar it will make you thousands.

btw...If anyone is interested in the seminar workbook, (almost 500 pages)im thinking of selling mine, app. $500. The seminar is run page by page from the workbook. pm me.

Is it worth it??

G,day,

Im a novice prop. invstr. currently negotiating my first home. I am very interested in what Geoff Doige and co. do with their properties and was thinking about going to his seminar. However, I noticed in the Aust. prop. invstr. mag classifieds that Geoff D. has a book out on increasing value in property. I wonder whether im better off buying his book first instead of paying a 1000 odd dollars to go to his seminar?. Would I learn the same things??

What do you all think,
Trump63

Back