Georges Kastle - SBS

Did anyone watch Georges castle last night on SBS. He is an over 50 Italian hairdresser who has married the love of his life (19) and went for a drive to Mt Martha, called in at an auction, and boughta 5.3M old castle/mansion. The program shows them restoring it from getting the money from the bank (he hadnt arranged finance beforehand) having all the rellies painting, choosing fittings etc. My laugh was when he engaged a new real estate agent to sell his townhouse in South Yarra (which was passed in at auction by those last rogues of rea) and the REa proceeds to tell him the troube with this house is its in a little back laneway, and he, the expert, then tells the rea he doesnt know what he is talking about its the most fab t/house with the most fab position and its inner city living. Laughed my head off and thought, thats why it didnt sell last time (obviously thinks its worth way more than it is) and will be most interested to see if it sells this time. Gorgeous old place, they will turn into a upmarket retreat

19 year old chick with an over 50 year old bloke.

I'm thinking: shovel, and precious metal which is yellow in colour. :rolleyes:

Demetri's Castle Ep 1

Been married for 20 years, met when he was 40+ and she was 19 according to the blurb

Big project, will be interesting to watch it unfold

notes.php

i enjoyed this show last week and looking forward to this. i know it is just his personality ... but he comes as an arrogant know-it-all who doesn't really know it all - and he's getting quite a few tradies offside by his attitude (not to mention the real estate agent and his solicitor and his accountant).

will be an interesting journey.

Did anyone watch Georges castle last night on SBS. He is an over 50 Italian hairdresser who has married the love of his life (19) and went for a drive to Mt Martha, called in at an auction, and boughta 5.3M old castle/mansion. The program shows them restoring it from getting the money from the bank (he hadnt arranged finance beforehand) having all the rellies painting, choosing fittings etc. My laugh was when he engaged a new real estate agent to sell his townhouse in South Yarra (which was passed in at auction by those last rogues of rea) and the REa proceeds to tell him the troube with this house is its in a little back laneway, and he, the expert, then tells the rea he doesnt know what he is talking about its the most fab t/house with the most fab position and its inner city living. Laughed my head off and thought, thats why it didnt sell last time (obviously thinks its worth way more than it is) and will be most interested to see if it sells this time. Gorgeous old place, they will turn into a upmarket retreat
Having worked for a few Greek Builders,and knowing how they think,and work,but they always paided their bills, that show put a smile on my face,Thanks made my day watching that..willair..
willair..

Back