Get me outta here!

Anyone watching this show?

Normally I run from reality shows at a million miles an hour, but my son was keen and I wanted to do some dad/son bonding, so I had to sacrifice myself. :D

Anyway; it has turned out to be quite funny and entertaining - Julia Morris is stealing the show with her dry wit, and Dr.Chris is great.

It's refreshing to see a show where the producers haven't engineered or scripted side-forming/alliances/friction and all that other "reality" BS that they want.

Got a bit testy though as the week went on and the celebs got hungrier, and Laura didn't grab enough stars to win meals for the next 3 days.

All in all; really good fun.

Of course; I'm not stupid; I records all the episodes on IQ and we watch them the next night to avoid the myriad ad breaks. :rolleyes:

Maureen McCormick (aka Marcia Brady) is an absolute legend.

Ha, Ha Jamie, my Peppa Pig obsessed 2 year would be happy to hang out with you watching Peppa Pig Missmus - which translates to Peppa Pig Christmas. She hates everything else especially reality TV and the News which she promptly switches off regardless of who may be watching. It's like reverse parental controls at our place.

Back