Getting Started

W

WebBoard

Questions Galore
Date: 24 Feb 2001
Time: 09:13:23

Reading this site is posing an endless supply of questions for a struggling newbie.

1. What is a "wrap" and does it come with lettuce and mayo?

2. How do people get figures on capital growth in an area or suburb. Is there a Residex service or something I subscribe to?

3. Has anyone dealt with "The Investor's Club" or Kevin and Kathy Young? Are there benefits to this sort of arrangement when dealing out of state? Anyone got any bad experiences with this arrangement?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolf

Reply: 1

Re: Questions Galore
Time: 18:01:41

Hi Donna

I can help with nsw re sales and growth figures

I will leave the other stuff to the "initiated"

Ta, Rolf

[email protected]

Donna

Reply: 1.1

Time: 10:26:17

I've just found out what a "wrap" is but this posed another question. If I buy a property and get a loan then sell the property for a higher price acting as a "private bank", where is my collateral for my original loan if I have sold the property?

Jane B

Reply: 1.1.1

Questions Galore
Date: 26 Feb 2001
Time: 12:10:28

I'll ignore Q1 (very funny, not)

Q3 - Yes, I've dealt with the Club & found them a well-intentioned group, fairly amateurish but in a nice way (much nicer than those slick snakeoil salesmen). But you MUST do your own research. I did buy property through them & was pleased with the service & follow-through - but only after I'd checked thoroughly, rang people who'd used them etc.

KJ

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 26 Feb 2001
Time: 13:13:17

You wrote 3. Has anyone dealt with "The Investor's Club" or Kevin and Kathy Young? Are there benefits to this sort of arrangement when dealing out of state? Anyone got any bad experiences with this arrangement?

KJ wrote Remember they earn around 6% commission on every sale. If you are determined to -ve gear and get lots of hand-holding, then go with them. If you want to +ve gear - keep reading this forum.

Back