Giving back tenant over 12 months rent.

the one who's costing taxpayers money is that rogue landlord who for years has been collecting rental income and not declaring it...25 students in both his houses at $250 per week per student...do the maths...that's a lot of money he's been costing the taxpayer over the last7-8 years....

that's it...keep digging up dirt that favors the rogue landlord....your intentions are very clear on this subject...I am just surprised you went to all the trouble of paying all those scores of fees and taxes etc in registering your boarding house when it's clearly apparent you favor the criminal landlord....As for that case that went the other way...well then, you tell me what's wrong with this system??????

lots of echo's but the sad fact is that nobody's listening to the issue...that was lost a long time ago...now it's all about get the tenant and leave the rogue landlords alone and let them do what they do best until off course something happens and then it's the usual lingo...why didn't anyone sound the alarm bells...then watch all the cowards and hypocrites disappear into thin air one by one....

all that vitriol;

calm down calm down

this is a conversation
no matter how often, or loudly, an opinion is screamed, it wont make any more or less sense
nor will it change the probability of that opinion, being wrong, misinterpreted, right, or anything else.
nor will it change anyone else's right to another opinion, or to express another opinion
My opinion
such a **expletive deleted**

Back