Gladstone accommodation

Hi all

Hubby and I are doing a quick trip to Gladstone soon and I was wondering if anyone familiar with Gladstone could recommend a decent hotel to stay in (or ones to avoid)? Thanks.

Angela :)

Hi all

Hubby and I are doing a quick trip to Gladstone soon and I was wondering if anyone familiar with Gladstone could recommend a decent hotel to stay in (or ones to avoid)? Thanks.

The Quest serviced apartments are probably the newest place to stay in Gladstone and are ideally located, close to Goondoon Street.

Goondoon St is where the majority of the realestate agencies are located.

Here is a link:

http://www.questgladstone.com.au/index.location.630.html

Cheers

Rooster

The Quest serviced apartments are probably the newest place to stay in Gladstone and are ideally located, close to Goondoon Street.

Goondoon St is where the majority of the realestate agencies are located.

Here is a link:

http://www.questgladstone.com.au/index.location.630.html

Cheers

Rooster

Hi Rooster

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the link and the Quest looks very appealing. However I did a search online for the best deal and stumbled across a very competitive rate at The Rydges in Gladstone of $185 total cost for 2 nights versus Quest's cost of about $280 (which was similiar to the cost of many other venues). The Rydges also seems to be well located to Goondoon St and seems to be of similiar quality. Am i missing anything?

Hi Rooster

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the link and the Quest looks very appealing. However I did a search online for the best deal and stumbled across a very competitive rate at The Rydges in Gladstone of $185 total cost for 2 nights versus Quest's cost of about $280 (which was similiar to the cost of many other venues). The Rydges also seems to be well located to Goondoon St and seems to be of similiar quality. Am i missing anything?

Hi Angela,

At that price i would go for The Rydges as well.

Nothing wrong with the accommodation there either. It will be a little bit older but still should be more than acceptable quality.

It has been re-badged after previously being known as the "Country Plaza".

Good luck

Cheers

Rooster

Thanks Rooster for the quick reply! I managed to grab the great deal at the Rydges, which interestingly was only available at that price on one website of the many that I searched, so I may have got lucky. I appreciate the local advice!!

Angela :D

Thanks Rooster for the quick reply! I managed to grab the great deal at the Rydges, which interestingly was only available at that price on one website of the many that I searched, so I may have got lucky. I appreciate the local advice!!

Angela :D

Excellent.

From that position you've got Remax, Raine & Horne, and Massey's up the hill on the same street. Down the hill on the same street you've got LJ Hooker and at the end of the downhill run, turn left onto Tank St and you have Elders, Ray White and Good Realestate from memory.

Happy hunting.

Cheers

Rooster

Back