Glenmore Park or Homebush

Freddy, that was 14 months ago. Seven Hills' houses are selling around $750k mark.

600k house - Mt Druitt / Penrith region perhaps. Though not sure if there is much value in buying those now.

It seems as though the market is at peak.

Not quite true MsAli- you can certainly still buy houses in Seven Hills, Lalor Park Blacktown LGA (don't forget Kings Park side) for the $600K's though most now are starting from mid $600K's rather than low. Renovators delights, crappier main rd/DOH stock streets positions etc. They're still out there though getting much more challenging to find.

OP- I can't comment on GP or Glenfield (not my areas of knowledge) but would also urge you to consider townhouses/villas if you want to retain some land value and can live without a house. Lots of other suburbs to consider- Sydney is a large city after all :D

Not quite true MsAli- you can certainly still buy houses in Seven Hills, Lalor Park Blacktown LGA (don't forget Kings Park side) for the $600K's though most now are starting from mid $600K's rather than low. R....

Cool, that area seems to be promising for a Capital Gain investment for the next 10 years.

Hi,

I have a budget around 600K to buy an investment property and am looking around Homebush and Glenmore Park area.

With 600K, I can buy a two bedroom apartment in Homebush or 4 bedroom house in Glenmore Park.

Which one would be your preference?

Hyong

Based on this news: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/crowd-fil...-park-mcdonalds-car-park-20150519-gh5g0j.html

I guess, it is better off not to buy in Glenmore anymore.

Go to the North West area instead in Parramatta or even further aways in South like Ingleburn.

Back