Global Wealth Education

W

WebBoard

Guest
From: Paul Hendriks


Hi All,

Does anyone know of this company, or had any dealings or had any feedback about them?

They don't sell R/E, just seminars about offshore companies, tax havens, & investments we can't access here in Australia.

I went to a Intro night of theirs & was the only one there! but to their credit they still went thru the spool. ( that felt really odd, being the only one there )

I told them they have to improve their marketing to attract more people...

Any info would be great,

Regards
Paul
 
Last edited by a moderator:
W

WebBoard

Guest
Reply: 1
From: Simon St John


Hi Paul

Never heard of them.

Can you give us a few pointers as to what they were saying/services they offer?

Simon
 
Last edited by a moderator:
W

WebBoard

Guest
Reply: 1.1
From: Paul Hendriks


Hi Simon

Basically they showed me the returns you can achieve from investing in o'seas share markets, which outperform Aussie markets by a massive amount.

Some eg's were returns of 10% per month (not year) as you might expect.

We have 1.3% of the global share market, whilst we don't have access to the other 98.7%.
They teach you how to access the overseas market. They also focus on structures & how to reduce tax by a considerable amount!!!

One eg - is if you double $1 every year on a compounding basis & pay no tax, in 20yrs you will have $1,048,576.00
If you paid 33% tax to the profit each year over the same period you would have only $28,466.00

Now that's something to take note of, don't you think?

Anyway, I am not looking to go with them (just yet) maybe in the future to broaden my knowledge base, or learn this info thru books etc, if I can...

Regards
Paul
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1.1
From: Tibor Bode


Hi Paul,

I do not know this mob, but hear several others. Be very careful. If you invest overseas not via Oz, the ASIC provided protection is lost. I do not wish to comment on how good or bad it is but at least it exists here. It is better to earn maybe 10% per annum, pay some tax and have the remainder in your pocket at the than loose 100% of your capital in some sort of scam.
ASIC has a good side about this "high return" promises. Point I am trying to make is if you spend some effort / money etc to check a local investment, spend at least 3 to 5 times on any of these high yielding proposals. Basic rules. If it is to good to be true it is usually not true and higher return involves usually higher risk. I hate to see people losing their hard earned money to scum bugs who lure them into the game promising high returns.

Only my 2 bob.

Tibor
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1.2
From: Ruby .


Paul,

Are you required to travel offshore to learn all these wonderful strategies?

If you are you might want to checkout the asic site:

http://www.asic.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byheadline/Offshore+investment+seminars?openDocument

I haven't heard of Global Wealth Education, but I do have friends who have done a series of seminars with ISL.....they have been less than happy.

Good luck, but remember to do your due diligence!!


Ruby
~Action is the sword that cuts fear in half~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
W

WebBoard

Guest
Reply: 1.1.2.1
From: GoMichael !


They have a very slick website at www.globalwealtheducation.org, with a smooth song-and-dance presentation under the "Education/Offshore A" menu option.

Personally, I am dubious of any financial scheme that pushes tax avoidance/minimisation as one of its major benefits. I have yet to see someone become rich through avoiding tax.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
W

WebBoard

Guest
Reply: 1.1.2.1.1
From: Paul Hendriks


Hi All

Point taken Michael, & thanks for the responses people.

At least it enlightens me to overseas investment possibilities, & further down the track I may investigate further afield.

Regards
Paul
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top