Gold Coast April Meet Up Lunch @ Benowa Tavern

Here are the details for the next meet-up.

It will be a lunch this time and being during school holidays may suit a few others from Gold Coast and surrounds.

Gold Coast April 2013 Somersoft Lunch

Friday 12th April 12.00 noon at the Benowa Tavern:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/

I will make a booking under Somersoft for 12 midday. All interested in attending please RSVP and let me know on this thread so I can confirm numbers with the venue.

Good timing, I am coming up Thurs to attend Polo by the Sea, if I can talk one of my friends into picking me up will definately head to the tavern to meet you guys :)
Any of you going to the Polo on Sat ?

Cheers Jane

No worries Sheryn. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

Hi Patsy look forward to meeting you both on Friday.

Does this suit any Brisbanites?

The more the merrier :)

Thanks to all who made it to the lunch........it was long....... :)

Nice to meet Patsy and her friend.

Next one to be back to a dinner likely on a Friday night in roughly a month's time.

Missing your company at the Melbourne meet ups, Player. I'm going have to try to make it up to the Gold Coast for a visit some time. :D

Regards Jason.

What a hoot ! Was ace to meet you guys :)
Long lunch alright Player, turned into happy hour @ Moo Moos in Broadbeach then dinner at Marina Mirage, fun day for sure :) Not impressed with GC weather thismorning, polo starts at 11, hope it's cleared by then !

Cheers Patsy

What a hoot ! Was ace to meet you guys :)
Long lunch alright Player, turned into happy hour @ Moo Moos in Broadbeach then dinner at Marina Mirage, fun day for sure :) Not impressed with GC weather thismorning, polo starts at 11, hope it's cleared by then !

Cheers Patsy

We drove back home through Broadbeach and Moo Moo's was certainly kicking even at 4 pm in the afternoon. They were spilling into the park with considerable imbibement.......

Glad you enjoyed it Patsy. Pity about the weather, although don't allow some damp to thwart the further consumption of bubbly :D

Jason, let us know when you're coming up. I live moments from one of my fave caffeine dispensers (Three Beans), which happens to be in Surf Parade below where you normally stay if I'm not mistaken. You will surely need a winter escape in the next few months. :)

Thanks for organising the lunch Player. What a great afternoon... Good to meet you Patsy, hope you managed to keep your shoes dry at the polo! :) See you at the next one....

Well Gold Coasters, might see me sooner than I thought, polo was cancelled due to adverse weather, very disappointing for the organisers and spectators, has been rescheduled for June 1st :) All ticket holders were refunded or offered tickets to rescheduled event so here we go again LOL Damacc, sexy new shoes intact :)

Patsy - glad to hear the sexy red shoes can live to see another event :D
If you come up for the rescheduled polo we will have to twist Player's arm to organize another event.

Back