Gold Coast SS Dinner Nov 15 Benowa Tavern

Hi all,

Here are the details for the next meet-up dinner.

We are keeping it to a Friday night again to see if a few others can make it, possibly from Brisbane or other parts.

Friday 15th November 6.30 pm at the Benowa Tavern:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/

I will make a booking under Somersoft for 6.30 pm. All interested in attending please RSVP and let me know on this thread so I can confirm numbers with the venue.

Thanks

Thanks D. There'll be three of us and I believe a bushranger is brining his clan also. :)

Looking forward to the catch up.

Awwww, very tired teacher at end of school year. Will see. Saturday doing some touch ups at the townhouse before new tenants move in.

I wont be there tonight, but with enough notice I could rip down in December if the date is set. Can always double up business and pleasure trips! :D

pinkboy

Okay guys. I will consult with my higher counsel cohort this evening and have a definite December date TBA.

Happy renovating Angel and, Icarus it would be good to meet you if you make it next time. Wylie, you are also welcome to come :)

Pinky, are you still hanging around this forum? On ya bike son. You should be doing brick sessions, not reading and talking about bricks and mortar :D

Can't make it again, but I did manage to visit Rockstar and see his latest project which is now up for sale. Caught up with his wife and did an inspection (ocean views) the afternoon before they flew out to Nz to volunteer.

Still haven't found an IP to buy for son and am frazzled looking! going to give up until after Christmas.

Have a drink of me
Sheryn

Okay guys................... I will consult with my higher counsel cohort this evening and have a definite December date TBA.

The date of the Gold Coast Dec meet up is looking like Fri Dec 13. It is likely to be a lunch this time.

Shall post a thread closer to the time. Thanks to all who came last night.

Back